Dude finally ate a banana

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    @cee134 Does this guy still work with you? What are his current eating habits?

I haven't seen any bananas around lately. He was doing so well to but may be going back to his old habits.

Do you think he would be flattered or creeped out that there is a girl on the internet who uses a banana profile pic just because of him?
    Also, I think this thread is how we became friends <3

I vote you make a banana dude profile and log his food for him and post a pic of his diary every day for us :)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    As long as you are peeling your bananas from the bottom up, that's all I care about. :#
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    @cee134 Does this guy still work with you? What are his current eating habits?

I haven't seen any bananas around lately. He was doing so well to but may be going back to his old habits.

Do you think he would be flattered or creeped out that there is a girl on the internet who uses a banana profile pic just because of him?
    Also, I think this thread is how we became friends <3

I vote you make a banana dude profile and log his food for him and post a pic of his diary every day for us :)

I'll report on his lunches and snacks today. I don't think I'm that motivated to do it every day. I still have to log my own calories.
  • cee134
    As long as you are peeling your bananas from the bottom up, that's all I care about. :#

I do this sometimes but it always gets my hands dirty with banana mush.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    ozj1x6m0dfyx.gif
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I worked with a man and his wife was vegan. She would send him to work with a pristine, clean lunch. Every day he would throw it in the garbage and go down the street to the local BBQ joint with the fellas. Sometimes, she would slip in at lunchtime to join him. If we could see her coming we would enable him by digging his lunch out of the trash. He would have to eat the vegan lunch upon return from the BBQ place. We laughed like hyenas but they're still married. She was rigid and bossy, she led him around by the nose.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    @cee134

Always brightens my day to see familiar threads.
    Like Banana Dude and Cream Puffs :sunglasses:

Now add @LittleHearseDriver and her Ask Her Anything Thread!
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Damn this is an old thread.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Mari22na wrote: »
    I worked with a man and his wife was vegan. She would send him to work with a pristine, clean lunch. Every day he would throw it in the garbage and go down the street to the local BBQ joint with the fellas. Sometimes, she would slip in at lunchtime to join him. If we could see her coming we would enable him by digging his lunch out of the trash. He would have to eat the vegan lunch upon return from the BBQ place. We laughed like hyenas but they're still married. She was rigid and bossy, she led him around by the nose.

I am a little impressed by his skill, and a little sad too. One would think he would have learned not to throw it out until leaving in the afternoon :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »

Now add @LittleHearseDriver and her Ask Her Anything Thread!

that was a good one!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    It’s sad that people sit around laughing at another person’s eating habits on a diet website. Perhaps he had a childhood incident involving bananas and food poising and he’s in therapy trying to relearn to like bananas. You don’t know! You don’t know this mans inner demons or his internal struggals and to laugh about it on a diet site where other people come for dietary support is downright deplorable.

You make some valid points. My dad wont eat bananas cause as a child he was forced to eat one till he threw up. Hes in therapy for it now. I wonder if @cee134 works with my dad???
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member

I am a little impressed by his skill, and a little sad too. One would think he would have learned not to throw it out until leaving in the afternoon :)

He was a gentleman Texas cowboy but she ran roughshod over him. Called all of the shots, told him when and what to eat. Picked out his clothes.
  • cee134
    Every time I eat a banana I think of this thread! This morning I ate a banana and I couldn't help but wonder if somewhere out there the dude was also eating a banana.

He is today.
  • cee134
    Every time I eat a banana I think of this thread! This morning I ate a banana and I couldn't help but wonder if somewhere out there the dude was also eating a banana.

He is today.

What else was he eating?

Don't know. It was all hidden except the banana.