Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Pulling out.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    • I regret not going to school for something other than illustration. I wish I had chosen entomology or herpetology. Not like I would have had better job prospects with those than I do with illustration.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Not following my intuition and standing up for myself enough.

Me
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options

Me

👊🏼 *fist bump
  • ChaelAZ
    Options
    I regret that I floss while on the crapper. Sometimes even brush my teeth. Dang multi-tasking mindset.

My mouf wuz open’n evarythang...

https://youtu.be/2Wg7D3gh4r4
  • katphi1618
    katphi1618 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I regret falling for words instead of actions. I have let my heart take over my intuition wayyy too many times but you take the lesson and you move on.

Yep and believing in the phrase "it's the thought that counts" gives people a free ticket to do anything
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

Me

👊🏼 *fist bump

Still doing it...😔
  • kathan01
    kathan01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I regret eating chocolate cake after a workout :#
  • Capt_Merica
    Capt_Merica Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I regret not a thing!
  • ChaelAZ
    Options

Me

👊🏼 *fist bump

Still doing it...😔

All. The. Dang. Time.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I regret being annoyed with my childhood dog once before school. I was getting ready and I said, "ugh, I hate you!" because she was annoying me and whining about my leaving. She ended up being put down the next day without my having a chance to say goodbye to her so those were my last words to her.

It's been 13 years since and I still get upset when I think about it and to this day, if I'm talking to someone that I care about the last words that I have to say to them are, "I love you."

<3
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I regret being annoyed with my childhood dog once before school. I was getting ready and I said, "ugh, I hate you!" because she was annoying me and whining about my leaving. She ended up being put down the next day without my having a chance to say goodbye to her so those were my last words to her.

It's been 13 years since and I still get upset when I think about it and to this day, if I'm talking to someone that I care about the last words that I have to say to them are, "I love you."

Dogs don't care about what you say to them. She knew you loved her.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Dogs don't care about what you say to them. She knew you loved her.

This is what I try to tell myself when I think about it

You were a part of her pack. She will remember you petting her and loving her.