• DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited July 2018
    dely217 wrote: »
    How do you add photos?

@dely217
    Insert the image into the post:
    y8besxmlebok.png

Attach an image or any other file to the post: (doesn't display file, allows for downloading or viewing)
    4o4xxmc6bdtx.png
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    I’m not done yet. I’ve got like 20-22kgs left to go, but I had to escape the insanity of work for a moment for a pick me up. So I thought, wth, why not post a kind of “hey maybe I am a little bit successful” picture.

Besides, sometimes you have to rock your cat ears and say “dang it I’m proud of where I am.”

2dzd48nrn8x5.jpeg

And so you should be proud, you've gone from ordinary looking to incredible looking! 😎
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    @imknight3d - Great job!!!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    @motivatedmartha Thank you! I didn't think heads could shrink... LITTLE DID I KNOW. XD

@bufger Why thank you, kind sir!

Everyone in this thread has done such incredible work. YAHOO!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    I hate posting before and after pics because I find it embarrassing, but I’m trying to get more comfortable with it, so here it is 😬
    q2b030hvsqtp.jpeg

Gorgeous!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    It is so amazing how big everybody's eyes seem all of a sudden! Great job, people, you all look amazing!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Well done - lovely smiles - your eyes really stand out now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!