cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Apparently, they do.

cakes_horizontal_bananatwins-stox3u.png

have you had these????

lltlfya9gsqr.png

OMG. Who knew that a thread about bananas would just make me crave snack cakes?

(Well, honestly, *I* knew. Or should have. I have problems with extra-sweet, preservative-full and vaguely chemically-tasting snacks)

Every thread turns into food for me! I have a weakness for it all, especially if it contains dyes and artificial flavors.

You know what I hate? Strawberries.

You know what I love? Strawberry flavored things.

I like bananas and hate banana flavored things.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Apparently, they do.

have you had these????

lltlfya9gsqr.png

(Well, honestly, *I* knew. Or should have. I have problems with extra-sweet, preservative-full and vaguely chemically-tasting snacks)

Every thread turns into food for me! I have a weakness for it all, especially if it contains dyes and artificial flavors.

This is also accurate for me. I do not like artificial banana flavoring much, but I do like the banana twinkies

Banana Slurpees are delicious. .
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Apparently, they do.

have you had these????

lltlfya9gsqr.png

This is also accurate for me. I do not like artificial banana flavoring much, but I do like the banana twinkies

Especially if you add rum. Then I suppose it's a banana daiquiri.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Apparently, they do.

have you had these????

lltlfya9gsqr.png

#mindBlown
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't

A) care about what my coworkers ate
    B ) invest any amount of time to even notice any kind of eating habit/pattern
    C) rationalize how anything other people ate was any of my businesses.

I may be alone in this line of thinking, but this wouldn't be the first time.

There's a lot of people that feel the same way I am sure. Their way of expressing it is by backing out of the thread without replying rather than climbing on a high horse as you've chosen to do.

let me add to THIS HIGH HORSE... I WOULD NEVER "MANAGE" MY SPOUSES FOOD INTAKE OR EXECISE REGIME. omg, get a life people,.

• RunHardBeStrong
    Apparently, they do.

have you had these????

lltlfya9gsqr.png

#mindBlown

I plan on trying this!

Of course they are best when hand delivered to you on the beach.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Apparently, they do.

have you had these????

lltlfya9gsqr.png

#mindBlown

I plan on trying this!

At this point in the day I would settle for a half-price slush at Sonic hand delivered by a pimply kid named Dave who watches in horror as I drain the rum filled flask eagerly into the slush while he waits for me to pay

That was me yesterday.

Hell who I am kidding, that's me everyday but a girl can dream about being waited on by a half naked buff man on the beach.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Apparently, they do.

have you had these????

lltlfya9gsqr.png

Last month, after exceeding our travel budget a smidge, we discovered that 7-11 in Mexico City sells hard liquor. One can buy two Slurpees and a small bottle of Rum for (I don't know, not that much, they're pesos) and do all of one's sightseeing around the city while sipping a blue-razzberry daiquiri. We're really klassy like that.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Apparently, they do.

have you had these????

lltlfya9gsqr.png

Last month, after exceeding our travel budget a smidge, we discovered that 7-11 in Mexico City sells hard liquor. One can buy two Slurpees and a small bottle of Rum for (I don't know, not that much, they're pesos) and do all of one's sightseeing around the city while sipping a blue-razzberry daiquiri. We're really klassy like that.

This sounds wonderful! The last banana daiquiri I had was on the beaches of Mexico.. it was amazing.
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Does banana dude sneak his bananas now that he knows you are watching him? Does he burp a lot after consuming so much carbonated beverage?
  • cee134
    I also want to know if Banana dude has a wife or girlfriend....asking for a friend

I don't think it's likely.
  • cee134
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I also want to know if Banana dude has a wife or girlfriend....asking for a friend

I don't think it's likely.

How dare you!
    Banana people need love too

I said I don't think so, not that he wasn't allowed to! WTF Karen!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Apparently, they do.

have you had these????

lltlfya9gsqr.png

#mindBlown

I plan on trying this!

At this point in the day I would settle for a half-price slush at Sonic hand delivered by a pimply kid named Dave who watches in horror as I drain the rum filled flask eagerly into the slush while he waits for me to pay

That was me yesterday.

Hell who I am kidding, that's me everyday but a girl can dream about being waited on by a half naked buff man on the beach.

I agree completely!!! Every time I think of a half-naked buff man I remember that scene in Grown-ups where the women are at the pool and they are oogling the guy and when he walks up he is like "Hey sexy ladies" is the screechiest voice imaginable

hj9r1cezcpgw.png

I wonder if Dude who ate the banana thought this was funny also?

You mean this scene? https://youtu.be/GHZSYBkKec4