Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Photos?

I don’t know if I can see a huge difference but this is my progress so far even though the scales say I’ve gained and even my body fat said I’ve gained 😳 show me your photos xxhxbpf4oi9nug.png
4hxskdnwgcvq.jpeg

Replies

• ceridavies1991
    ceridavies1991 Posts: 21 Member
    I’d love to see everyone else’s photos!! Or message me so we can Help each other xx
  • mandyj90
    mandyj90 Posts: 19 Member
    I’d love to see everyone else’s photos!! Or message me so we can Help each other xx

You're doing a great job. I can see a very clear difference in the first photo. Keep up the good work.
  • mandyj90
    Here's my progress (May - today)

ba_zpsie77nijk.jpg
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    I don’t know if I can see a huge difference but this is my progress so far even though the scales say I’ve gained and even my body fat said I’ve gained 😳 show me your photos xxhxbpf4oi9nug.png
    4hxskdnwgcvq.jpeg

If the scales don't show a loss and the bodyfat has also gone up (bf scales aren't renowned for being accurate), how are you gauging your progress?
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    What the poster above said...
  • ceridavies1991
    ceridavies1991 Posts: 21 Member
    I’m going by photos and measurements of my belly etc.i didn’t go by weight anyway as I work out a lot so it would of been muscle but my body fat doesn’t seem accurate either which is strange. But yes photos and measurements seem to be working better for me.
    4hxskdnwgcvq.jpeg

If the scales don't show a loss and the bodyfat has also gone up (bf scales aren't renowned for being accurate), how are you gauging your progress?

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    I’m going by photos and measurements of my belly etc.i didn’t go by weight anyway as I work out a lot so it would of been muscle but my body fat doesn’t seem accurate either which is strange. But yes photos and measurements seem to be working better for me.
    4hxskdnwgcvq.jpeg

Are you eating in a deficit? Do you weigh all solids and measure all liquids? What have your measurements done?
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    mandyj90 wrote: »

ba_zpsie77nijk.jpg

Definitely shows a difference.
  • mandyj90
    mojonah wrote: »
    mandyj90 wrote: »

ba_zpsie77nijk.jpg

Definitely shows a difference.

In tan, mostly. But thanks haha :)
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Mandy there is difference keep it up
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    There is a difference.
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    edited August 2018

My friend there is a difference for sure. Unless that camera is playing tricks on me.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!