Foodies, I want only your best...
What are the most delicious and filling super low calorie meals you eat?
Sautee onion and red peppers until onion has caramelized and is browning up the pan. Add 22 medium cooked shrimp. Season with powdered steak seasoning and powdered stir fried rice seasoning. Add 1/4 cup or less of water. Scrape onion browning from pan (this turns the liquid brown). Reduce for 1 minute. WOW.
Calories: 225 for a whole plate's worth
Chicken and vegetable soup: Rotisserie chicken carcass leftovers just ridiculously overseasoned, veggies cut super large, (whole baby carrots, 1 inch celery, large cut onions, leftover grilled whole shallots, whole hot pepper) boil to nearly no water. Leave overnight in fridge. Scoop what you want out of it, add water, microwave, season to taste. You have never tasted a more delicious carrot in your life, because it's been marinated in yummy for 24hrs.
Calories: 95 a cup
- 1.3M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 384.4K Introduce Yourself
- 42.2K Getting Started
- 257.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.5K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.4K Fitness and Exercise
- 266 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.7K Motivation and Support
- 7.2K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.3K MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 332 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 947 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions