Shrinking boobs

2»

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Nope. Mine are gone, even after gaining 5 lbs back. I have nice pecs, but pecs=/=boobs.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I never had boobs to begin with so :p
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    Mine didn't really vanish after losing weight. Meh! I want tiny titties!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    hesn92 wrote: »

Me neither, my last sports bras were a 30A and I noticed the box also said age 13-14 years! :laugh:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member

Me neither, my last sports bras were a 30A and I noticed the box also said age 13-14 years! :laugh:

I never knew bras had an age range. I wonder what age my boobs are? :lol: Sounds like a Facebook quiz: 'Answer these 3 questions to find out YOUR true boob age!'
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    You know how after a couple weeks a helium balloon looks saggy and shrunken? That's what my girls look like and I've just embraced it!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

I never knew bras had an age range. I wonder what age my boobs are? :lol: Sounds like a Facebook quiz: 'Answer these 3 questions to find out YOUR true boob age!'

I saw a sheet from a tailor the other day and for bust there were three options:

a) full
    b) regular
    c) flat

I burst out laughing because oh my word, option 'c' would be what would be checked off for me :laugh:

When I was being fit for a bridesmaid dress the seamstress said 'bust.... size zero' cheers love!
  • hesn92
    pinuplove wrote: »

I saw a sheet from a tailor the other day and for bust there were three options:

a) full
    b) regular
    c) flat

I burst out laughing because oh my word, option 'c' would be what would be checked off for me :laugh:

Good thing about having tiny boobs is it will take them a lot longer to sag lol
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,131 Member
    I lost 12 lbs and I gained a cup size (DD). Band (32) stayed the same, I just use the inner or middle hooks rather than the outer one. A good bra (maybe with a tittle padding), is a must. Chest exercises may help to improve perkiness but don't expect a very remarkable improvement.

With mostly fat tissue in the breasts, losing wt will shrink them; if it is mostly glandular tissue, the breast itself will not shrink that much.
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    ^^ Nope
    The good thing about tiny boobs is you can wear whatever you like and not look..umm.....You know. Before I gained my weight, I had 34c and I loved them. I wore tiny little tank tops all the time. Now, I have to layer and it sucks. I lost 40 pounds and not the tiniest amount came off my chest. The pic of me at 30 pounds lost. The stupid things are looking even larger and now my back aches.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Jackie9003 wrote: »
    I have the opposite problem, having lost nearly 3st none of it is from my boobs, back size has gone down but not the cup :(

IF your band is going down but your cup is staying the same, your cup is going down. A 34G has the same cup size as a 32GG, so if you go down to a 32G you have gone down a band and cup size. Just example sizes. It's complicated.

Mine have deflated some as well. I've gone from a 32JJ (UK, 32N US) to a 30H/28HH (30K/28L US)
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I have the opposite problem, having lost nearly 3st none of it is from my boobs, back size has gone down but not the cup :(

IF your band is going down but your cup is staying the same, your cup is going down. A 34G has the same cup size as a 32GG, so if you go down to a 32G you have gone down a band and cup size. Just example sizes. It's complicated.

Mine have deflated some as well. I've gone from a 32JJ (UK, 32N US) to a 30H/28HH (30K/28L US)

I'm buying the next size down but the same cup so assumed there was no change.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member

At 45lbs lost mine have just started to decreasing in size. Last place to go for me!

Mine are like the relatives that come to visit and then decide your house is so awesome that they're gonna stay because, hey, you're also feeding them. Why would they leave? It's so nice here, but meanwhile, you've got no more bedrooms and all your food is gone and your tv is hijacked for terrible shows. But they're FAMILY.

I'd like mine to take a vacation. Or at least like some of them. Anything. C'MON BODY THERE IS PRIME FAT CELLS HERE, YOU KNOW THEY'D MAKE AWESOME ENERGY. THE BEST ENERGY.

Thus far, my body is like "Psh, girl. You need less fat on your toes. THAT STUFF'S THE BEST ENERGY MAKING..."

"But..."

"Shush, I'm busy consuming your toe fat."

*throws hands up*

Good luck, OP! If I could share, I would. XD XD
  • DKG28
    DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
    2 cup sizes down....there's a reason a lot of larger women have big boobs...fat!
  • iowalinda
    iowalinda Posts: 354 Member
    mandyj90 wrote: »
    Hi all,

This might be a silly question because I know you can't magically increase your boob size, but I recently started my diet and I want to lose a bit of weight. I've lost a couple of pounds and as many women can probably relate, my boobs are the first to go. The thing is: I'm only a B-cup and I'm now approaching A-cup territory :( Are there any excercises I can do to try and maintain some boobage?

Just think how much better the rest of your bod is going to look, though! DH can't seem to stop grabbing my butt LOL :)
  • hesn92
    edited August 2018
    ^^ Nope
    The good thing about tiny boobs is you can wear whatever you like and not look..umm.....You know. Before I gained my weight, I had 34c and I loved them. I wore tiny little tank tops all the time. Now, I have to layer and it sucks. I lost 40 pounds and not the tiniest amount came off my chest. The pic of me at 30 pounds lost. The stupid things are looking even larger and now my back aches.

lol that's true. Never have to worry about having too much cleavage lol. I have the same problem but on my lower counterpart. I have a big fat butt so it's really hard to find shorts that don't look super skanky on me.
  • samiejones1
    samiejones1 Posts: 35 Member
    A- Cup over here now as well, it sucks!! But it’s better than being fat! My boyfriend tells me I best not loose my bum as well or I’ll look like a boy! Lucky for him I have a huge *kitten* that doesn’t appear to be going anywhere! 😂🙈
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Hi all,

This might be a silly question because I know you can't magically increase your boob size, but I recently started my diet and I want to lose a bit of weight. I've lost a couple of pounds and as many women can probably relate, my boobs are the first to go. The thing is: I'm only a B-cup and I'm now approaching A-cup territory :( Are there any excercises I can do to try and maintain some boobage?

No but about $5000 will
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Hi all,

Also, get a demi bra. Victoria Secret's Dream Angle line (I think that is the name of it) works really well. I've lost quite a bit and I have went down 2 band sizes and one cup size. The benefits of losing the weight all over and feeling better about myself far outweigh losing a little boobage. You can always make the girls look bigger :)
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    I can lose weight or gain weight and the only thing that changes is my band size. Invest in a bra that is padded. Or you could go have implants when you are done losing weight. I only wish I had your problem.