It Fits!! (help me choose shoes)

Options
starracer23
starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
I have a dress that I bought in my early 20's, I am now 33. I have not been able to wear it for years and years. This dress was supposed to be donated A LONG time ago, but my husband snuck it out of the bag and kept it because he loved the dress and he knew that at some point I would wear it again. So that has been my goal the last month or so. I have a wedding to go to in 2 wks and so I tried it on over the weekend and it FITS...it's even a bit loose in some spots. :D

So now I need help with the shoes, which do you prefer?

DSC02190.jpg

DSC02191.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

Thanks everyone!! :D:D:D

Replies

• cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am in lovee with the first ones. Wear those! If you want to play it safe, you can always go with the all black ones.. but spice it up! #1 all the way!

Congrats on fitting into that dress girl, I wish I had that motivation!
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I like the 1st ones as well.
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I vote for #1. They are all freaking fantastic though and congratulations on fitting into the dress again!
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am gonna say 1 as well!!! You look great!!!
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great job! I agree, the first ones!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I like the second ones. Also, that dress looks amazing on you!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda liking #2. They are a little different and unique with the black dress. now all you need are some pearls and you'll be all glammed up.

Congrats on the dress :)
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    The first or second pair. I think you'd have better luck dancing in the first pair though.
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    #1!!
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I love the style of pair #1, however, due to the nude color of pair #2, they make your legs seem 3 miles long. Go with pair #2.
  • alexisrebecca
    alexisrebecca Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I vote for the nude ones as they make your legs look longer x
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The first ones give it a really SEXY touch! I am sure your husband will like them too. You can accesorize them with some earings about the same color. The other too are classier. So I like the first ones because you're going to a wedding and get to dress up for your honey. :flowerforyou:
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    wtg on the dress, it looks stunning! I like the first shoes xxx
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    #1 Is SEXY.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    LOVE the first ones (can i borrow them? lol, just kidding)....but really, you look great!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone will notice your shoes, you look awesome in the dress!!! I happen to like them all!
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    #1 or #2. depends on how "fancy" the wedding is. If it's like a total black tie affair thing, go with #2 but if not, then rock out in #1 they are super cute!
  • Myobi
    Myobi Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My rankings:

Shoe #3
    Shoe #1
    Shoe #2 (I'm not a nude-shoe fan.)

Congrats on fitting into the dress!
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    I like the first one but your legs look much longer and leaner with the second pair! Either way, you will rock it! Congrats!!:drinker:
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look incredible! I love those first shoes, or the 3rd. Either way, you are rockin' that dress! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!