Christmas Challenge Group 3!

Options
Hi everyone,

As discussed in the two previous groups, we're going to start getting competitive!!

Set your self your own personal challenge that you think you can achieve by Christmas and this group will try and help you achieve it. There are two other groups (20 people in each), and we're going to try and beat them with the amount of weight/inches we loose by Christmas.

After reading the posts in the other groups I thought it was such a good idea, to have people to help you to stay motivated. The run up to Christmas and the start of winter can be a difficult time too, as thats when I deffinitely start to over indulge more, with the thought in my mind "i'll start again for my new years resolution".

I'm still completely new to MFP and advise from others will be a big help to me.

So the next 20 people who say "i'm in" are in the group. :o)

L x x x x

Replies

• lottabottle
    lottabottle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im in, I need to loase 20llbs thanks for this :)
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 30kg by Xmas. (66lbs) Not sure if it's doable but I'm going to have a damn good crack at it!

I also want to get to a 5 on a beep test.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm confused if I made into group 2 or not but if not then I'm in on this one.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    i'd like to be in! goal 30 more pounds by christmas.
  • SarahRoseMiranda
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Want to lose 25-30 pounds by Christmas :)
  • lottabottle
    lottabottle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    when are we starting?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I set my goals already...and secretly one of those was to reach my weight and body fat goals by Christmas. :bigsmile:
  • andmiles
    andmiles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I hope to lose 10 pounds by then. :)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'm in... Or too late... You decide!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    And my goal weight is for when I go home for Christmas to see my family. I live in Baltimore, they live in Seattle, and I want to knock their socks off... Then make my mommy buy me new clothes :)
  • sagollaa
    sagollaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in!

CW: 140
    GW: 125
  • curlyjayne
    curlyjayne Posts: 120
    Options
    I am in xxx
  • khochst
    khochst Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • bookworm03
    bookworm03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in if I'm not too late. I hope to reach my goal weight by then.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    am i to late?? if not im in ! i want to loose 13lbs and keep it off!! i want to be 157 on christmas day
  • azingale
    azingale Posts: 74
    Options
    If I'm not too late to be in, I'd love to join. I'd love to lose the last 9.4 lbs by Christmas. Sounds easy, right? Not when I'm working/going to school and having nothing but 60-80 hour weeks, exams, horrible commutes, etc. I could use some help staying on track!
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Hoping to loose around 30 pounds till then!!!
  • akgary
    akgary Posts: 52
    Options
    oh id love to be in please let me know if im too late id like to make it to 130 by then so about 25lbs
  • dibboozy
    dibboozy Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello!

So far we have 17 members - everyone who has posted before this comment is in!! :oD If any more people want to join thats great but the other groups have put a cap on 20, so if we get 3 more people who want to join, i'll then have to close the group.....if that can be done! As I put in my last post, i'm totally new to this, so if anyone knows how to close/make a group private, let me know.

So I've been speaking to the other group and they have an excel sheet which they use to keep track of everyone's weight/goals. How does everyone want to do this? I'm happy to post my wieght and measurements on here every week, so you guys can see how i'm doing but is everyone else happy to do this? If not, you could always private message me the statistics and you can just report how much you've lost.

My goals for christmas is to -
    Loose a stone in weight,
    Complete the 30dayshred dvd,
    Run the Great South Run in under 2 hours,
    Fit into a size 10 pair of jeans I have stashed away! :o)

Let me know what you think, any suggestions you might have for the group let me know.

I'm going to post my measurements tomorrow and the hard work starts then!!!

L x x x
  • dibboozy
    dibboozy Posts: 17
    Options
    P.S - Feel free to add me as a friend! x x x x