• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I wonder if he is playing hooky and eating an orange

691iwkgya8av.gif
  • cee134
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Banana Dude is going on a rampage slapping everyone with his banana peel.... is what I would say if it were true. I actually haven't even seen him today.

Did he call in sick today?

I don't know. I'm not the boss of him. Maybe though.
  • cee134
    Banana Dude is going on a rampage slapping everyone with his banana peel.... is what I would say if it were true. I actually haven't even seen him today.

Did he call in sick today?

I don't know. I'm not the boss of him. Maybe though.

You should make yourself the boss of him

I agree but if I did that I could stop him from eating on my cabinet and no one wants that.
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    There's a guy at my work that drinks a liter of [pick any soda] or 2 Monsters, every day. I only see him eat donuts or other things from a convenience store and if he goes out to lunch he always comes back with something from a fast food place. I'm actually concerned because I know he's a smart dude. That way of eating, every single day can't be good for him. Also, I'm not going to say anything to him about it.

But today dude finally ate a banana.

Next month is the 2 year anniversary of the dude eating a banana. Are you going to commemorate the day by bringing him another banana?

• cee134
    There's a guy at my work that drinks a liter of [pick any soda] or 2 Monsters, every day. I only see him eat donuts or other things from a convenience store and if he goes out to lunch he always comes back with something from a fast food place. I'm actually concerned because I know he's a smart dude. That way of eating, every single day can't be good for him. Also, I'm not going to say anything to him about it.

Next month is the 2 year anniversary of the dude eating a banana. Are you going to commemorate the day by bringing him another banana?

Maybe I'll leave a banana on the cabinet and freak him out. Actually, he'll probably not eat it as he won't know where it came from.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,227 Member

Maybe I'll leave a banana on the cabinet and freak him out. Actually, he'll probably not eat it as he won't know where it came from.

How do you feel about being the OP?

Proud?
    Surprised?
    Amazed?
    Baffled?

Share your thoughts?
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Best way to start the day!
    49t4kz8xm1z5.png

Come on... You know you want to.
  • cee134
    There's a bunch of eggs now.
  • cee134
    There's a bunch of eggs now.

Eggs???? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! He can't be "Dude ate an Egg" I am emotionally invested into the fact that he eats bananas!

He didn't eat them, just had them.
  • cee134
    Moon_Stone wrote: »

Dis you?

For you karen, yes

7wccopv2b04g.gif

This made my whole day. It kinda sums me up too because people are always surprised that I have no male parts

You don't have any arms?