Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION: What's your favorite kind of tea?

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,828 Member
    I like green tea or white tea with a bit of lemon aroma, rooibos/honeybush tea, and many of the fruit infusions I can get at Polish shops here: rosehip, various berries, etc. Most fruit infusions in the UK are flavoured with liquorice. and while I love black liquorice I don't want it in my tea.
  • MixedbarbieMOM1991
    MixedbarbieMOM1991 Posts: 43 Member
    Hot green tea
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a brand of rooibos in a teabag? I've been wanting to try some for awhile.
    Twinings has organic rooibos tea bags.

• My favorite tea is chamomile because it calms me down, I'm so hyper and it's just so good to just chill. I got some rose tea earlier , brewed it and had to use the restroom "/ only once though. I looked into it and they say it keeps your digestive tract healthy, it doesn't have caffeine so I will probably start drink it daily. I got a cheap bag from a Mexican market near my house, I may check in Amazon when I run out but then again a dollar a bag isn't too bad.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Hibiscus. Hot. Iced. Mixed with a moroccan mint. I'm a teaholic for sure but Hibiscus is my absolute favorite.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Peach tea with Splenda and almond milk.
  • River314
    River314 Posts: 66 Member
    Peach tea is my favorite iced tea, followed by regular sweet tea and raspberry tea.

For hot tea, depends on my mood and time of year. I love Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Lady Grey, Lipton herbal orange tea, peppermint sleepy time tea, and chai tea.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    I just found a new tea yesterday, tried it today and I LOVE it!

Organic India Tulsi Gotu Kola...just tremendous!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    hot: chai
    Cold: something lemonady (without much/any sugar)
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Hot or iced I like Charleston Tea Plantation peach tea. Butterfly pea flower tea is super fun for the color change.
  • HereToLose50
    HereToLose50 Posts: 154 Member
    Mine was a mint chocolate tea that trader joes had a couple Christmases ago. I can't find another good one since so many seem to be either green tea - blech - or they add sweeteners in the tea bags.

Now it's either mango black tea or plain black tea. Green tea feels harsh in my throat after a few sips.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    @HereToLose50 Stash has a really good chocolate mint tea. It’s black tea (bags) with cocoa and mint-no sweetener added. I love it with a couple shakes of unsweetened cocoa and half and half.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a brand of rooibos in a teabag? I've been wanting to try some for awhile.

Aim higher!

http://www.uptontea.com/search.aspx?ss=rooibos

BA20 is great. So is BA33, if you like chai spice.

They sell single-use teabags you can put it in, if you don't want to use a "basket" (aka, tea strainer).

http://www.uptontea.com/finum-tea-filter-bags/cupmug-filter-bags/p/V00442/
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    I just bought a Lime Gelato green tea and it is heavenly!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Another vote for Darjeerling.
  • singingsheila50
    singingsheila50 Posts: 2 Member
    Earl Grey tea
  • QebsHann
    QebsHann Posts: 15 Member
    Passion Chai! With no sweetener, something about it makes you feel like it's sweet, even though it's actually spicy! I love it.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    I don't really drink tea although lately I have been drinking some sort of caffiene free tea at night because I usually just want to "consume something" for some reason while watching TV w/ my husband, and this has no calories. Need to look through this for ideas.
  • cassie2008
    cassie2008 Posts: 4 Member
    I drink green tea but I want to try different tea's
  • pathaksim
    pathaksim Posts: 1 Member
    English Breakfast Tea is best for the health and maintain your body fitness.

"https://teazard.com/health-benefits-of-english-breakfast-tea-2/"