Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Since I started dieting and working out I've stopped putting on extra pounds during TOM!!! Weird. :)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Since I started dieting and working out I've stopped putting on extra pounds during TOM!!! Weird. :)
    Probably because you drink a lot of water and burn the calories and flush the water out when sweating which helps you to not retain as much.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Probably because you drink a lot of water and burn the calories and flush the water out when sweating which helps you to not retain as much.

That's what I figured. :) I'm not complaining! I love it.
  • MDF08
    MDF08 Posts: 57
    Options
    As always, Tam, you're awesome!

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    As always, Tam, you're awesome!

Thank you! :happy:
  • MDF08
    MDF08 Posts: 57
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    BUMPITY BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAM, YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Bumping this because I was surprised by my period this month because I didn't have the weight gain, bloat, cramps etc of normal. Could it be that eating healthy, drinking more water, exercising and dumping the diet cola is actually good for you?:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Bumping this because I was surprised by my period this month because I didn't have the weight gain, bloat, cramps etc of normal. Could it be that eating healthy, drinking more water, exercising and dumping the diet cola is actually good for you?:laugh:
    I know. I feel like I've discovered the secret or something. In fact if I was cramping, I would go to the gym and it would help. AND if I feel a migraine coming on, working out helps to keep it away.

Hmmm, those endorphins are good stuff!! :laugh: :laugh:

And the thing people don't understand is that drinking plenty of water actually helps it move through your body faster and keeps you from retaining. If you are hydrated, your body will let go!! :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    scale_smash.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    scale_smash.gif
    WOW, what perfect timing awestfall:wink: , Shannon is pounding a tack in the thread now to hopefully keep it more prominent! You can read thru this and I imagine it will make you feel much more normal that it happens to many of us!:wink:

Very cool Shannon!:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    :glasses:
  • TamTastic
    Options
  • TamTastic