Kickboxing

Hi, I'm looking for a good kickboxing meal plan for lactose intolerance. Any advice would be useful, thank you..

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    I'm not sure there is a specific kickboxing meal plan. Determine what your goals are - weight loss, maintenance, or gain and eat to match those goals. Eat what you like.
  • patrickj19956
    patrickj19956 Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks, I'm looking to gain more muscle. But don't eat processed food or junk only clean, seeing if there's good pre/post workout snacks meals. I'm 6ft and slim lol
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I'm not sure how kickboxing is the right exercise for gaining muscle...try lifting weights. Find a progressive lifting program and eat more. If you have trouble getting enough calories to gain, try some calorie dense foods like dark meats, nuts, trail mix, avocado, etc.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    Thanks, I'm looking to gain more muscle. But don't eat processed food or junk only clean, seeing if there's good pre/post workout snacks meals. I'm 6ft and slim lol

If you want to gain muscle, you need to lift or some kind of resistance program. Also, clean doesn't really mean much. So just make sure you get adequate protein and follow one of the below.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1