What annoys you about someone else?

Options

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    St4rFire wrote: »
    Don't use my things, buy your own damn things to use.

If there's ever an apocalypse, you and I will get along just fine.
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    The fan girls (women) who have invaded my rink. They stand in the corners giggling and doing paddy cake, they seem to think they're immune to the rules of etiquette. It's fun making them scatter but one day someone's really going to get hurt

You gotta.get Tonya Harding in there to skool them.

Haha. That would be so awesome.
    Seriously though grown women giggling and doing paddy cake is just bizarre. If one of the super stars walks by watch out they're even worse then

You're making me want to learn how to ice skate so I could accidentally bump into them as a group.

They sound like they could be a danger to everyone actually
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    - Guests who over stay their welcome

- The young 20 something year old in my office who has no consideration for anyone around her. She's LOUD AF and she over uses the word literally. The way she pronounces it alone, makes me cringe.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    People that don't make their cannon balls big enough to splash everyone standing near by.
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    People that don't make their cannon balls big enough to splash everyone standing near by.

I hate that. Losers.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    my neighbor. always smoking, drinking a beer, and standing in his driveway staring at our house. its annoying and super creepy.
    Hmm... what brand does he drink? *nervously clutches beer*

Then hides behind a bush
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    When you friends with someone is a different time zone and they text you at 4 am because it's 7am their time!
  • cee134
    Options
    The fan girls (women) who have invaded my rink. They stand in the corners giggling and doing paddy cake, they seem to think they're immune to the rules of etiquette. It's fun making them scatter but one day someone's really going to get hurt

You got to get rid of them I guess. Causing problems for you.

To be honest I don't care enough to do something like that. I just wish we all could share the world I love and heck they help pay to run the ice. Just frustrating dodging bodies and venting some frustration.

It sounds like as long as it benefits you and doesn't interfere with what you want they are cool to stay?
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Stubbornness to the point of being detrimental to their own well being
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

To be honest I don't care enough to do something like that. I just wish we all could share the world I love and heck they help pay to run the ice. Just frustrating dodging bodies and venting some frustration.

It sounds like as long as it benefits you and doesn't interfere with what you want they are cool to stay?

Yup I'm a selfish *kitten*
  • cee134
    Options

And you're proud of that?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Should you have an issue with me I would appreciate you taking it up with me privately. I know you and your fiends dislike me for some perceived injustice. You can rest assured mfp is not my full time job and I do not "Woo" or report anyone because of some internet vendetta. I apologize should some behaviour in the past not have been the best. I may have some *kitten* stuff going on in my life, we all have had our moments. I will now take my leave from this forum as it's clear not everyone is welcome and I'll thank you in advance for the Woo.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    They're actually quite dangerous cause they're oblivious as they play in the corners. So much that some of the ladies I know will only skate on half the ice to avoid them. I don't like when my ladies can't skate as they want to. I've been asked to lead classes before, I'd be more than happy to show the gigglers how to share the ice. It's just a question of etiquette. They will learn but man it's frustrating and dangerous. Accidents will happen and they're no fun when they do

Figure skating is not to be taken lightly!
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options

I'm thinking that @AliNouveau was saying when she is skating which is where she is happy she finds it annoying when others take a part of the rink that should be used by everyone and if other skaters are not skating then they should not be in the way of people who are skating!

Or that's the way i was perceiving it!