Options
13»

Replies

• covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    The fan girls (women) who have invaded my rink. They stand in the corners giggling and doing paddy cake, they seem to think they're immune to the rules of etiquette. It's fun making them scatter but one day someone's really going to get hurt

You got to get rid of them I guess. Causing problems for you.

To be honest I don't care enough to do something like that. I just wish we all could share the world I love and heck they help pay to run the ice. Just frustrating dodging bodies and venting some frustration.

No I meant they are a danger and causing problems. I assume it’s a danger to have them standing around while people are ice skating. Follow the rules or get out of the ring.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    The fan girls (women) who have invaded my rink. They stand in the corners giggling and doing paddy cake, they seem to think they're immune to the rules of etiquette. It's fun making them scatter but one day someone's really going to get hurt

To be honest I don't care enough to do something like that. I just wish we all could share the world I love and heck they help pay to run the ice. Just frustrating dodging bodies and venting some frustration.

No I meant they are a danger and causing problems. I assume it’s a danger to have them standing around while people are ice skating. Follow the rules or get out of the ring.

Well thank you and I will have you know I ended up with a concussion from this type of behaviour about 20 years ago. I love my ladies I skate with who are 65, 75 even 80 I don't want one getting hurt since they are truly inspiring and I can't have another concussion. I'm at the one more and you're screwed point
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    It annoys me when someone ate all the popcorn and I have none left while reading forum posts

Sorry, on my way!

mZs.gif
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    It annoys me when someone ate all the popcorn and I have none left while reading forum posts

Sorry, on my way!

mZs.gif

I love how the guy in the back is not even using his hands because that's how I get people to not want to share with me!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

It sounds like as long as it benefits you and doesn't interfere with what you want they are cool to stay?

Yup I'm a selfish *kitten*

And you're proud of that?

Should you have an issue with me I would appreciate you taking it up with me privately. I know you and your fiends dislike me for some perceived injustice. You can rest assured mfp is not my full time job and I do not "Woo" or report anyone because of some internet vendetta. I apologize should some behaviour in the past not have been the best. I may have some *kitten* stuff going on in my life, we all have had our moments. I will now take my leave from this forum as it's clear not everyone is welcome and I'll thank you in advance for the Woo.

No. Please don't leave! I like you lots and I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that way. Please stay.

Don't worry N. you know as well as I do that no one ever leaves this place for long.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I don't think this was stress relieving or blood pressure lowering. :wink:
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Not acknowledging the existence of other religions. Particularly when it is egocentrism drive, rather than lack of knowledge.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options
    Other parents at kids games. Yelling at other peoples kids. As if they themselves could run one foot. Criticizing little johnny or little billy or whatever kid they see from their lawn chairs. It annoys the heck out of me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    When you friends with someone is a different time zone and they text you at 4 am because it's 7am their time!

This.. :D except its usually 1am my time
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2018
    Options
    When people everyone how great they are.. repeatedly...some humility goes a long way.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options
    When people everyone how great they are.. repeatedly...some humility goes a long way.

Or how “stunning” they look. Uh huh. We’re all looking at the same picture and there is a reason why grandma uses it as a coaster.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Or how “stunning” they look. Uh huh. We’re all looking at the same picture and there is a reason why grandma uses it as a coaster.

Yassss