What is your fitness or workout routine???

Options
2»

Replies

• Strongfitmama100412
    Strongfitmama100412 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind I have 3 kids so exercise is my 1 hour to myself and keeps me sane.

Sunday: yoga dvd
    After dinner stroll

Monday: lift heavy- shoulders, triceps, biceps and abs

Tuesday: double workout day:
    Morning: teach muscle/Tabata- full body muscle with tabata
    Afternoon: Treadmill- 3 miles & abs

Wednesday: lift heavy- legs and 20 min
    Spin bike

Thursday: lift heavy- back, chest & abs

Friday: cardio day- treadmill or outside- run/walk-4 miles and abs

Saturdays: dvd or full body muscle/tabata and abs
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Been sharing my workout routines all week. Send me a fr if anyone is interested :)
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    walk on treadmill, 3miles, 1 hour, every day. watch tv on phone, manage heartrate with incline
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I do Les Mills classes anywhere from 5-7 days per week. I aim for 7, but it doesn't usually work out that way as things come up and sometimes I feel like I just need to rest so I do. The classes that I do are Body Combat, Body Step and Strong Zumba. I find step the most challenging. I also highly doubt these classes are burning the amount of calories they claim to be, but I know they are burning something and are fun to boot so I do them.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,318 Member
    Options
    I get most of my exercise from walking. We have 6 dogs- I walk 3 for the long walk2+miles 6 days/wk. I walk/jog/squat in place when they stop, then I walk my others who are older. I get most of my 10,000 + steps in this way. gym is 2-3 days/wk. cardio & machines for arms,chest,abs etc
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I do a half hour of crossfit at a gym followed by a half hour of yoga on weekday mornings. My dog, who comes to work with me, is bonkers unless she gets two walks a day so we do 2.5kms at lunch and then another 4.5kms in the evening. I have a fair bit of free time at my job so, depending on how the day goes, I do body weight strength training and/or jump rope. I also just got a balance board that I stand on while at the computer which is more difficult and a better workout than I expected. Saturdays and Sundays are my days off—I do as little as possible LOL
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Run/walk about 4-5 miles every other day right now; paddling, walking, sometimes hiking on other days in the summer. With winter, I'll probably run 2-3 times a week and cross-country ski on weekends, and look for a gym with a good rowing machine b/c I want to get into rowing.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I alternate between doing YT videos and walking up steep hills around my neighborhood 6 days a week. I’m a big fan of Jessica smith and Adrian Bryant’s videos
  • kayak4water
    kayak4water Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Watch dirty movies while eating Cheetos.

Also swim 4x-5x a week. I love to work on swimming butterfly, because it feels beautiful when it clicks, no one else does it, and freestyle wouldn't hold my interest for 45 minutes. Bike 4x a week in the spring, summer, and fall. Paddle outrigger canoe 2-3x per week. Walking in the rainy season
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Fart around with weights 5-6 times a week(after the kids are finally asleep)
    Bike ride when/if i have time
    Hiking when i make time
    Walk to/from work(hour-ish walk) when time allows (at least once a week)
  • spraytanninghelens
    spraytanninghelens Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Body pump once a week, spin once maybe twice a week. Lift heavy 1-2 times a week & fit in yoga or a run if I can.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Strength workouts 5 days a week, with some cardio sprinkled in. Yoga or stretching the other two days.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Mine is different every day.
    Monday - Lifting and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Tuesday - Total body conditioning
    Wednesday - Yoga and Cardio Kickboxing
    Thursday - Lifting and Jiu Jitsu
    Friday - Jiu Jitsu and grappling
    Saturday - Cardio Kickboxing
    Sunday - walking or hiking
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Some walking most days, a short jog (0.5 to 2 miles) once a week, and (mostly) full body strength training twice a week