Consuming past midnight

Options
So you're up drinking past midinght... do you divide how you log it between the days? I'm confused? I have plenty of calories and carbs left from "yesterday" to log it on there.

Replies

• Mommin75Hard
    Mommin75Hard Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’ve always considered my day from waking up to going to bed. So I would log it on yesterday if I haven’t been to bed yet.
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I agree, my day starts when I wake up up until I go to bed (nap not counting hihi), so I would log it accordingly to the previous day
  • JLG1986
    JLG1986 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Pick the way that works best for you and stick with it. There’s no wrong answer!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    LinzZzCole wrote: »
    I’ve always considered my day from waking up to going to bed. So I would log it on yesterday if I haven’t been to bed yet.

That's why they say you shouldn't go to sleep on the same day you wake up!! :)
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I log in 24hour periods. Midnight = next day, which sometimes makes it look like I had whisky for breakfast. In all honesty, it doesn't matter so long as your average is still in a deficit. Our bodies can't tell if we had a glass of wine at 11:30 PM or 12:30AM, just that we had the wine.

Do whichever you feel more comfortable with.
  • Tic78
    Tic78 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Just start a new log when you typically wake up, easier to track and remember that way imo.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    I log in 24hour periods. Midnight = next day, which sometimes makes it look like I had whisky for breakfast. In all honesty, it doesn't matter so long as your average is still in a deficit. Our bodies can't tell if we had a glass of wine at 11:30 PM or 12:30AM, just that we had the wine.

Do whichever you feel more comfortable with.

Whiskey for breakfast sounds like a great idea some days.