What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    When he spoils me with things that can't be bought, like his time.
    Jawlines. Nibble worthy jawlines.

Both of these things. Must also be empathetic, able to keep up an interesting conversation, and make me laugh.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I’m money hungry (not a gold digger there’s a difference). So, I’m very ambitious. Constantly trying to move up in my career and better my life and living situation. I can’t be with someone who doesn’t match that drive. I can’t be with someone who doesn’t want to better them self physically and emotionally. Or someone who wants to be glued to my side 24/7. Some birds aren’t meant to be caged, I’m one of them. Or someone who doesn’t like to do things. I don’t want to sit on the couch all day.

So basically someone ambitious and driven. Who wants to experience life not on a couch all day. Who has a life outside of me. Who if even tempered, mostly. Add in a sense of humor and intelligence and I swoon. They instantly become more physically attractive to me. Take an attractive man, and start taking those things away, and they start to become ugly to me.
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I was a butt girl, until I got with a dude that had a nice butt and now that's a thing for me. Also, V lines -- YES PLEASE. I also dig some nice forearms and big manly hands, too many dudes with dainty hands, softer than a girls... gross. And smile of course, you have jacked up teeth, it's a concrete pass. 😬🙃
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Red hair, green eyes, fair skin.

...or basically any woman who can beat me at video games or nerdy trivia stuff.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    amwbox wrote: »

So.... Charlie, if she were into guys
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Sorry...who's Charlie?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

Sorry...who's Charlie?

Supernatural. Charlie rocks (or rocked)! You have to get pretty far into the seasons before you meet her
  • acnoyes
    acnoyes Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to answer this for a bit and have deleted a number of attempts - While nibbling on an earlobe (instead of a jaw) or seeing the beautiful curving sweep of where a woman's neck meets her shoulders all sounds exceptional appropriate for weaknesses of mine, the truth is my most intense weakness is based on how a woman makes me feel by her thoughtfulness, openness, humility, humor, selflessness, connection through communications, and the trust I feel in her. Roll that all up into a powerhouse of personality and I'm lost completely...and thoroughly...
  • imip007
    imip007 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Naughty challenging crazy personalitys always gets me lol rack & glutes are given.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    A groovy chick with an Engelbert Humperdinck record collection.
  • JasonDee1989
    JasonDee1989 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I’m a sucker for a pretty face. 😍
  • CharleyRose1236
    CharleyRose1236 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Arms and eyes. I love guys with dark hair and light eyes 😍
  • pauliet7
    pauliet7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Women with confidence and Intelligence.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    brunettes or black hair.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Any man who will deliver baklava to me at 2am in the morning. I will marry you.

Googling now what the hell a baklava is and setting my alarm!
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Tall blue eyes dark hair tattooed
  • AlyssaP1987
    AlyssaP1987 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Beards. I freaking love beards. Mm
This discussion has been closed.