• AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I look and feel better
  • cmdmedia
    cmdmedia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    DebTavares wrote: »
    I really love clothes and they just weren't fun when I was 195 lbs. I am now 162 lbs 5'4 with a goal of 130 lbs so the clothes fun is slowly returning. I will shop till I drop when I hit my goal weight!

Clothes definitely matter. I couldn't believe I was in my large pants after being in my small ones last year. And trying on a bathing suit, I thought one size fits whale, and wanted to hide under my shirt.
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Dressing myself is so much more fun when my thighs aren't spoiling how everything looks!
  • manowarrule2003
    manowarrule2003 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to pick up and throw my kids around for aslong as possible. Plus i just love the look of a muscular physique and whilst it feels like a dream.. I can get there if i push myself
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Teeny bikinis, keeping up with my kids, and natural antidepressants.
  • NeymarMessiFCB
    NeymarMessiFCB Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Being an EMT in the future. Wanting to look better, feel better, look good in bikinis, and wear clothes I used to fit into.
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I want to feel like "me" again, and I'm slowly starting to.
    I want to fit into airplane/amusement park/cinema seats without it being uncomfortable.
    I don't want to be the fat one in pictures (I'm actually begiining to like having my picture taken!).
    I'm at risk for heart disease and diabetes and I most definitely want to not get those, if I can help it.
    I want to look in the mirror and like what I see.
  • Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have always been into sports and fitness but took it to a new level and decided I wanted to become a personal trainer. I currently have my fitness instructor qualification and start my level 3 personal training course after Christmas. This is my why because I want to look good, feel good and encourage/help others to do the same and take their health and fitness to a new level :)
  • mekelly
    mekelly Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    For my long term health. So I can wear skirts and dresses in summer without my thighs rubbing together. To be able to go places and join in activities without worrying about my size being an obstacle. To be back in a healthy weight range.
  • fallinlovewithme
    fallinlovewithme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need friends :) happy to be here. Chose my username for what this is for, for me to fall in love with me again and get moving and healthy.