Woo

Options
shaf238
shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
Someone please clarify my confusion - is the 'Woo' interaction button a good or bad thing!?!

Replies

• shaf238
    Options
    That's what I thought but I keep hearing that people say it's meant to be a bad thing?
  • shaf238
    Options
    Well I've been using it as a good thing and judging by the woos I've received, it looks like others are doing the same...but then again maybe not!?
  • shaf238
    Options
    Sorry (yes I woo'd you. Again.)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    woo = total BS - although in the fairy tale land of MFP apparently the mods meant it to be taken as either woohoo or woo/wrong! totally makes sense....hmmm not!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    The woo is the single cruelest reaction since the raspberries. If a user accumulates too many woos they will be banned and sent to a re-education camp in the swamps of Alabama.

I call
    g0kd47bxr9il.gif

The real act of cruelty is Insightful-ing posts in Chit-Chat.

I accept your offer to motorboat me.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    To me WOO's always been bad. I use it to mean booooooo!
  • SwannySez
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    To me WOO's always been bad. I use it to mean booooooo!

200.gif
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    The woo is the single cruelest reaction since the raspberries. If a user accumulates too many woos they will be banned and sent to a re-education camp in the swamps of Alabama.

I call
    g0kd47bxr9il.gif

That only works if you're well endowed. Or so I heard.
  • SwannySez
    Options

I call
    g0kd47bxr9il.gif

That only works if you're well endowed. Or so I heard.

4b0.gif
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options

I believe this is incorrect sir. The woo is the single kindest reaction since the invention of casual Fridays. Whichever user accumulates the most woos, they are promoted to premium FOR FREE and when that happens 100 homeless puppies and kittens are given furrever homes. All you have to do for this to happen is send them your credit card number.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Woo
  • SwannySez
    Options

I believe this is incorrect sir. The woo is the single kindest reaction since the invention of casual Fridays. Whichever user accumulates the most woos, they are promoted to premium FOR FREE and when that happens 100 homeless puppies and kittens are given furrever homes. All you have to do for this to happen is send them your credit card number.

giphy.gif
  • covetthycarbs
    Options

giphy.gif

tumblr_magx3des9d1qcqckvo1_500.gif
  • SwannySez
    Options
    dsx407flsme6.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_magx3des9d1qcqckvo1_500.gif

• covetthycarbs
    edited August 2018
    Options
    dsx407flsme6.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ntlu4o6Qcz1r745vdo1_540.gif

well my gif won't show up. So I'm just going to get more coffee. And I'll woo you so I can save a puppy.