for ladies.. BOOB ISSUES

Options

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would get smaller, but they refuse....they're just getting saggy, lol...I'M ONLY 23!!!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    They're guaranteed to get smaller, there's a lot of fat there. So in a way it's a good sign that they are?!
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    pushups, chest presses etc will help with some lift. mine are smaller too but I figure thats just the way it goes!
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I do arm workouts and ab workouts to help prevent my boobs to shrink. It actually seems to work like chest presses, certain types of crunches and free weights. I'm 4'11", weigh 87 pounds and have 30F boobs. I would like for them to shrink but then again I have too much pride for my boobs. I dread when I have a kid and breastfeed, yes its great for my baby but it will mess up my boobs!! Thats why if they get really bad, I won't feel awful if I get a boob lift or something after I'm done having kids.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding is not what "messes up" your breasts. Multiple pregnancies and smoking are the biggest culprits. :)

http://www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com/news/breastfeeding.html
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem...though my girls have always swung low sweet chariot!!! I always wear a good bra with a built in bra tank top over it!!! It helps to make them look perkier even if they're not!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Pushups have helped me TONS with the perkiness issue as I lose.... but for being large busted I always had perky boobs. A good bra will be your god send, letting them hang can cause the skin to stretch further :( <Yes I hated my OBGYN uncle for telling me that one too> I have stretch marks on mine because I grew 6 cup sizes very quickly while pregnant. But for some reason I am convinced if a guy loves me he'll deal with it!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Anything that trains the chest will help them lift - push ups, bench press etc. I have dropped size but remain in proportion, and as you can see from my profile pic (taken this morning) I remain well-blessed in the boob department!

Oh, and I have 3 children and have breastfed all 3 for at least 6 months :smile:
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Definitely is a bummer . . . there was a post sometime yesterday about goal gifts. I didn't respond, but I've already decided a lift, maybe even a lift wth a small implant, will be my gift to myself. They often recommend a small implant with a lift, to help maintain that upper fullness. Even at my thinnest I was a 34DD, and I love having big boobs!

Big boobs with a flat stomach = sexy
    Bib boobs with an even bigger belly = not so sexy, that's me now.
  • jolyned
    jolyned Posts: 28
    Options
    Push ups - moisturizer - Push ups - moisturizer - push ups - moisturizer

Also, get a good bra.
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    They may disappear. I have been a 36DD since right out of high school. After each child that is what size I returned to. When I started loosing weight they were the first thing to go.
    I found out last week that I am now a 34B :(
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Chest presses too, but I think it is a lost cause - but to cheer you up at least yours are going down evenly I have one at about a D cup and one at an F - it is a friggin nightmare! I have been told there is nothing I can do short of surgery, hoping they will balance at some point!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm praying mine shrink down! I'm 5'2" currently weigh 159, and I hate people starring at them, I hate it so much I bought a t-shirt that says Hey! I'm up here! with an arrow poinmting up.

OMG - YES! They make them but they're for PREGNANT ladies.

For giggles, I once had a t-shirt that said "Objects Beneath This Shirt Are Larger Than They Appear" .:noway: .... they already were...um, larger. It was pretty funny (I was much younger than now).
  • Nateorious
    Options
    We need pics to properly *kitten* this situation and that goes for all the ladies. :huh: :noway:

I know, i know i'm a perv and should go back to my cave. C yall later.
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I read that chest exercises only make them flatter! I don't think boob size shrinkage can be avoided. But just think about your smaller waistline in comparison!
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I actually had the opposite problem. My boobs got huge over the years as I gained weight but I was pretty much a DD or DDD the whole time. I lost a ton of weight after college and my boobs just seemed to get bigger. Really, they stayed the same but my band size kept coming down. I ended up with a H cup! I had a breast reduction to take them back down to a DD. A few years ago I gained weight again and they got fuller again. As I am losing now, I don't see them going down. Hopefully they will!

For your issue, really just doing the exercises everyone else has suggested and buying a good bra is your only hope. When you get older you can have a breast lift done! :)
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Well, being a professional boobologist, I recommend PMing me pictures for my team to view and examine. If we deem anything wrong with them we will ask for more pics from different angles to see if there is anything we can do.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Well, being a professional boobologist, I recommend PMing me pictures for my team to view and examine. If we deem anything wrong with them we will ask for more pics from different angles to see if there is anything we can do.

roflmfaomg
  • Amy_Bell
    Options
    I genetically had saggy boobs...ever since i first had them as a teen. Finally at 27, i talked to a plastic surgeon. i got a low profile (small) implant to serve as an internal push up bra. they're not perfect, but MUCH better (I'm happy!), and with out the drastic surgery of a full lift. i have 2 inch scars in the crease under each breast, you can't even see them anymore! If it bothers you that much once you lose the weight, then maybe start saving up and that will be a huge reward for you when you reach your goal! The way i look at it...there isn't much a plastic surgeon can't help fix. I say you're worth it, and you deserve to be happy with you!

And also, had it done on a Friday, was back at my desk job on Monday. :) Good luck!!
  • leanne2376
    leanne2376 Posts: 217
    Options
    I am 36F and i am dreading the thought of what will happen when i lose weight. Surgery may be the only answer