Most people are shocked when they find out...

Options
cee134
cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
How incompetent I am as an electrician.

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I am not an only child. Not sure why that is?
  • cee134
    Options
    I am not an only child. Not sure why that is?

You know, every time someone on here tells me they have siblings it blows my mind. I have no idea way because statistically they are much more likely to have siblings then be an only child.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I am a total geeky Dad/Family man.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Im allergic to wood (straight up epi-pen allergic- and i work as a mover LOL)

i2yYun3.gif
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    I have a sense of humor. Actually, if you knew me IRL, I probably laugh more than the average person. It's kinda hard to measure though....
  • cee134
    Options
    I have a sense of humor. Actually, if you knew me IRL, I probably laugh more than the average person. It's kinda hard to measure though....

Just count how many laughs you make in a day.
  • ChaelAZ
    Options

meter26.gif

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I am a huge nerd
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos on a large percentage of my body. I look like your average mom/grandma and all my tattoos are hidden when I am in street clothes. They always look at me like they've never met me before if I run into them at the beach.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    People always think that I can't be as old as I am and they are always surprised that I'm into the UFC

You DO look great for 53.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

meter26.gif

someone tell me what this looks like, I need to know and my computer is blocking it!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

meter26.gif

someone tell me what this looks like, I need to know and my computer is blocking it!

It's a laughter-meter fluctuating between groans, twitters, giggles, laughs and hysterics
  • cee134
    Options

meter26.gif

j9i0kp61i82a.jpg
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

meter26.gif

j9i0kp61i82a.jpg

Cee to the rescue again!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

meter26.gif

j9i0kp61i82a.jpg

Cee to the rescue again!

yup yup

though not as epic as I was thinking in would be :disappointed:
  • ChaelAZ
    Options

meter26.gif

j9i0kp61i82a.jpg

Cee to the rescue again!

yup yup

The epic shhhhiiiituff gets me warnings, as you know.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

meter26.gif

j9i0kp61i82a.jpg

Cee to the rescue again!

yup yup

The epic shhhhiiiituff gets me warnings, as you know.

you still manage to make me laugh all the time, warning free :flowerforyou: Grant it, considering my previous comments in here, that's probably not as much of a compliment as I hoped...
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I play terrible practical jokes

2c57yeoo29cn.jpg

I'm shocked!