MAKE UP AT THE GYM!!???

Options
Pam3
Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
i see so many woman at the the gym that are wearing make up(and it's in the morning, so they havent come in from work) ...i dont get it...i sweat so much that i have to change t shirts a couple of times.....i find this sooooooooooooo annoying!!!has anyone else experience this???

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    makeup.png
  • bearsfan2334
    Options
    bahahaha. omg these ladies drive me nuts and the women who get on a treadmill or elliptical with a dam coffee!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    why let it get to you?Does it impact your workout in anyway?They pay to be there just like you if they want to go in make up who cares. I see it sometimes and it does not bother me in the least.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    to each their own...doesnt bother me. why worry about it if its not hurting me? i dont bother putting on make up before the gym, but i hardly wear make up, and when i do, its very light make up.
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Really? This bothers you? At least they're even at the gym.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    This is so funny, I was talking to one of the ladies about this at the gym this morning. Isn't this the definition of a gym bunny lol.
    I hate it, in zumba the other week someone actually took a mirror out of there bag and sorted their hair out lol. This was funny as she was at the front and there are floor to ceiling mirrors in there haha.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup to the gym - not a full face, but powder, mascara, and tinted chapstick. I don't go out of the house without it. I wear makeup when I go running too.
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Some people just feel better with make up. But the people who wait for a parking space right next to the door make me laugh. Really? At the gym? Aren't we there to exercise?
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    Hahahah! I know what you mean! I totally wipe my face on my shirt! I try not to wear makeup on the days I know I am going to the gym after work! hehe!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Some people go to the gym to be seen, not to get a good workout.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Ok...This is sensitive to me because right after work I go straight to the gym. I have to look decent here at work so make is totally required. So I am excused from the whole make-up dissing :P
  • WildcatNatalie05
    WildcatNatalie05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    DRIVE ME CRAZY!! I'm so sweaty and out of breath people have offered to call 911, and you've got these teeny-tiny divas all made-up, clutching a coffee and talking into their bluetooth headsets without breaking a sweat.

Honestly though, I'm a hater. I can't wait to be doing that exact same thing. :-)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Oh, I know...I see girls at my university always putting on make up before working out. WHY?!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup to the gym - not a full face, but powder, mascara, and tinted chapstick. I don't go out of the house without it. I wear makeup when I go running too.

I'm not talking light makeup I mean full on going out for a night on the town make up, false eye lashes ect.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    If I already have makeup on (from being @ work, running errands, etc) I don't bother taking it off, I just sweat it off! I never put makeup on before I go to the gym in the morning tho, with the rare exception of a little bit of under-eye brightening cream & mascara- honestly, it makes it's way easier to have to stare @ myself in the mirror when I run (cardio machines face a wall of mirrors) when I don't look like I was just hit by a truck haha
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    also, you dont know these ladies schedules...maybe some of them are nurses or something and work over night. when i go in the mornings to my gym theres a group of about 5 nurses that come in after their shift.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options

I'm not talking light makeup I mean full on going out for a night on the town make up, false eye lashes ect.

Ooooh I know that type!! They usually freak out when they weigh more than 115lbs lol
  • Bunnzye
    Bunnzye Posts: 39
    Options
    I wear makeup to the gym. and of course I sweat it all off, but I wear it just the same, and re-apply before I leave. They are probably there for their health, just like the ones who don't wear it, but there are no rules. Don't pay attention to something like that and it won't bother you so much.
  • bearsfan2334
    Options
    I am talking about ladies who are there when I go at 6:30 am. I mean like full fledged foundation and all...
  • Bunnzye
    Bunnzye Posts: 39
    Options
    You know - 115 pounds may be a lot to some people, so they do have a right to freak out if they reach 115 pounds!!