Huel????

Options
Has anybody heard about huel and if so what are you thoughts on it? I’m currently on the huel diet and I love it, it’s only been a week and feel great.

Replies

• booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    What happens when you stop using it?
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it!
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of this type of thing, especially when you can have really nice food that gives you the same result.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    I'd only ever use it as a back up option for days that are so busy I just don't have time to eat. But fortunately my lifestyle isn't at that point so I have no use for it.
  • kiwiroz
    kiwiroz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just the name is enough. I am guessing some play on fuel. But after checking it out I usually pronounce it Hurl
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    kiwiroz wrote: »
    Just the name is enough. I am guessing some play on fuel. But after checking it out I usually pronounce it Hurl
    i6rp9434k47e.gif
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Liquid diet? Nope - may be old but still have my teeth and they need exercise. The longer I have to chew the better and fuller I feel :D:D

Teeth, and a digestive system that likes to be given a reason to work too. It works less effectively as we get older, and I'm sure it becomes less effective from not being stimulated...
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Chinito has never been part of these boards and just may be trying to see if he can get a bite on "heul".
    Trying to sell what he has or venturing out to be a entrepreneur of "Hurl". :D

That was my first thought too. He's not even very good at it.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    meagan8376 wrote: »
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Chinito has never been part of these boards and just may be trying to see if he can get a bite on "heul".
    Trying to sell what he has or venturing out to be a entrepreneur of "Hurl". :D

So because someone isn’t a regular poster they must be trying to sell something?

Yes, it happens. She also used the word “may”.

Waiting for the OP to return.
  • bazman7323
    bazman7323 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone tried Huel? What are your thoughts on it.

I struggle with lunch and want to make it simple but haven't tried any meal replacement products before. Huel seems to have a good rep though.

Ta.