Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Ok this has gone just far enough.
I used to be healthy and now I am 265. Today was going to be the day. I was not going to eat until I planned it, but then I got out the bacon, and well, there you go. I went to Starbucks after. It's not too late, so I am going to enter my confession and sin no more. I would like to find a group in Aledo TX, or Ft worth, Benbrook. The hardest thing about moving to Texas from Washington state 2 years ago, is I lost my group. I watch them riding bikes and mountain climbing on Facebook and miss it. Let me know if you have a group near Ft Worth. Thanks!
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 205 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 101 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 42 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 45 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions