Eyes you can get lost in? Ladies, if you would step in please...(Gents too, tis non gender specific)

Options

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    if a person has a pretty color eyes and a nice shape (im a sucker for low key notes of an asian eyelid mixed with blue/green eyes) Mixed with a certain intensity in how they look at you can send electricity up your spine. Even ugly eyes can do that really....its in how the person is looking at you the looks just help
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ul8toqfdi6k6.jpg

This.

Or check out em's
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I don’t think I’m an eye person. I mean I can appreciate a pretty eyeball, but I’ve never found someone more attractive just because of their eyes.

However, if it’s someone I am already attracted to giving me a long look, I’m toast
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    tonyt1982 wrote: »
    pti6z7be46ju.jpeg
    Just Brown

Your eyes, they do nothing for me bro. :D
    ul8toqfdi6k6.jpg

This.

Or check out em's

Giant pupils like they're under the effect of illicit substances? Different strokes for different folks. ;)
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I don’t think I’m an eye person. I mean I can appreciate a pretty eyeball, but I’ve never found someone more attractive just because of their eyes.

However, if it’s someone I am already attracted to giving me a long look, I’m toast

Milquetoast, or biscotti?
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    dlrnpa0ge5id.jpg
    Blue eyes FTW! Just sayin...lol
  • unspec1fied
    unspec1fied Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sea blue eyes here, I get a lot of 'hi I'm 404 for a second' eye contact moments at bars, in elevators, etc. Both male & female if that matters to you.

My intent is generally sex so it's probably a combination of both. I think the 'getting lost' factor is predominantly someone else's 'holy *kitten* what if' moment, even if it's entirely fleeting (or, hopefully, something more). It's definitely a characteristic; I've had the same feeling, more than once, talking to an average height/build brown-eyed brunette for the first time because her demeanor was cool, relaxed and attentive. I simply felt like talking to her -- I suppose you could argue I got lost in her eyes, but the reality there is I'm too lazy to tell you about all the things I found attractive about her so I'm gonna default to an easy-to-digest response and move on.

Who you are as a whole (at least up front) is what someone interested will get lost in. If they blame your eyes, say thanks, and offer to buy them a drink. Never know
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    JustSomeJD wrote: »

Milquetoast, or biscotti?

I’m glad you have to ask 😏
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I have the most beautiful set of blue eyes.

I keep them in a jar on a shelf in my basement.

Just don't use that abby normal brain you have on the third shelf.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

Ewww.

So true story, I got out of a speeding ticket because I had eyeballs in a cooler in my backseat. I used to work for a tissue bank and did cornea recoveries.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Ewww.

So true story, I got out of a speeding ticket because I had eyeballs in a cooler in my backseat. I used to work for a tissue bank and did cornea recoveries.

human eyeballs in your cooler ?

when is the picnic ?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I like a nice set of peepers.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I'm partial to dark eyes myself... but I dont believe it's eye colour or shape that draws you in and keeps you there
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Eyes can tell you everything you need to know. Doesn’t matter what colour they are.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Green eyes. Knew a girl years ago....she had eyes so green I assumed they were contacts at first. But they weren't. Her eyes were so amazing that I really can't remember much else about her.
  • nooshi713
    Options
    JustSomeJD wrote: »

Ewww.

Wait, you said "eew" to eyes in a jar on a shelf in the basement (where else do you keep them?) but admit to driving around with eyes in your back seat?

Yes because unless you were in my line of work, having eyeballs in your home makes you a freak.
  • nooshi713
    Options

Ewww.

human eyeballs in your cooler ?

when is the picnic ?

Yes. I used to have eyeballs all the time in my cooler.