Not enough patience

Options
13»

Replies

• stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I too am impatience. I think that happens to all of us!!!! Ppl always tell me slow and steady wins the race. Doesnt matter how long you took its the fact that you did it!!! Its taken me 4 years to lose 80lbs i try to look at eating healthy and excercising as a way of life now!!!its not always easy. Your doing great! Stick with it. Its all about the bigger picture! Stay strong!!
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Honestly I absolutely get impatient. I have a small friend group on facebook that is fitness specific, and one girl just lost 20 lbs in a month. I've lost 37 in 9 months. But then I remind myself that I am happy, healthier, getting more fit all the time, and most importantly this has been sustainable for me. I'm consistent but not deprived. I'm going in the right direction and so, what does it matter how long it takes? If I push myself too hard, I will falter and then perhaps I will end up back where I started.

Whenever I feel particularly frustrated, I just do some before/after comparisons, or set a new fitness goal.
  • thinkpink73089
    thinkpink73089 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yes I feel I don’t have enough patience every day! Sometimes I like to weigh myself everyday to be real with my progress but sometimes it’s discouraging when I think I’ve been so good and I stay the same or gain .2-.6 lbs! I really enjoy looking on here for inspiration... if so many other people have done it I can too!!!