Minimum Commitment Required to be Your MFP Friend

Options

Replies

• mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    If you aren't an a- hole or a drama king/queen you'll be kept. I'm a sucky friend though so if youre expecting tons of wall love.. you will most likely delete me.
    Occasionally I do delete inactive of over 2 months.

Shut tha fk up! You love drama! She is a sucky friend though she’s always trying to stick her tongue down my throat even though I’ve made it clear I’m straight! 😜
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    mojo4717 wrote: »
    If you aren't an a- hole or a drama king/queen you'll be kept. I'm a sucky friend though so if youre expecting tons of wall love.. you will most likely delete me.

Shut tha fk up! You love drama! She is a sucky friend though she’s always trying to stick her tongue down my throat even though I’ve made it clear I’m straight! 😜

Ohhh pulllease , you're always giving me that come hither look.. I know ya want me 😂
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    mojo4717 wrote: »

Ohhh pulllease , you're always giving me that come hither look.. I know ya want me 😂

See ^^^ 😬😂
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    Try to be at least somewhat grammatically correct. Try to be online occasionally. And add me as I most likely will not add you because hey, this isn't myfaceyspacebook.............oh wait, it is. :P
  • CttyMoar
    CttyMoar Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    All you've gotta do is tell me I'm pretty.

Just kidding, I have literally zero standards.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    If you’re not generally mea
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    There's an acceptance process. Once you're in, you're in. Until you're out, but that's happened very rarely. I only cut people who don't come around anymore - no interaction required, just an account active in the last millennia or so.

the mysterious process.. no one will ever know the details huh?

I dunno, seems at least 15 people besides me know. It's not exactly a state secret.

Apparently printing your name over my boobs did not work. :D
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Keep your azz pics off my feed.
    Do not play TMI Tuesday and post answers in separate posts.
    No political shiz. I get enough of that on FB.
    Be real. No faceless torso pics.
    Message in request is a must.
    Know that I will not flirt message with you or "crush" you.

Accept that I'm moody and fickle sometimes and will disappear periodically. I don't have much time or energy to PM. Know most of my posts are littered with curse words and non fitness related stuff. I don't accept many new requests and I have way too many pending.
    I suck. Seriously, idk why I'm still around here anymore. 😋

*quietly deleted *kitten* pic and nine paragraph explicit message*

Got it.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I just let anyone in! Its the advantage of online versus in person friends, here if you annoy me I can just ignore the posts. If you chose not to interact but want to use me to get that one more friend, what the hell, I'm a nice guy and it doesn't impact me. So why have requirements. Now I assume the ladies have a bit more of an issue with dudes and other ladies always trying to hit on them, but luckily as a middle aged married guy, I don't have that issue.
  • thezenarya
    thezenarya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I accept pretty much everyone, no real requirements. I tend to be active on my newsfeed and those of my friends, so I like when those people are as well!

If you post political content or are absent for more than 2 weeks, you get the axe.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Keep your azz pics off my feed.
    Do not play TMI Tuesday and post answers in separate posts.
    No political shiz. I get enough of that on FB.
    Be real. No faceless torso pics.
    Message in request is a must.
    Know that I will not flirt message with you or "crush" you.

Accept that I'm moody and fickle sometimes and will disappear periodically. I don't have much time or energy to PM. Know most of my posts are littered with curse words and non fitness related stuff. I don't accept many new requests and I have way too many pending.
    I suck. Seriously, idk why I'm still around here anymore. 😋

I don't know why we are friends..I flirt with you all the time :/ and post booty pics...
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Keep your expectations low and I’m an awesome friend!🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

:* I luvs Boo
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

:* I luvs Boo

Luvs ya back my low maintenance sista.😙
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    i sort of gave up on being picky who im friends with and just accept everyone xD Its rare i go through the homepage to high five people or comment....it happens but not often...so id be a hypocrite if i hated on others for not kissing my *kitten* lol
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Don't Lurk or be a Jerk and we're good.