seballard09
FitJ1210
januarygal
ahalla
mkaluzny
zukekitty
spurradic
cashandra

As you can see I screwed up. We are only supposed to have 10 people including the captain. Not 10 plus the captain. So I have a couple of options on how to fix this:
Someone drops out
I leave as captain and let one of you take charge and start a different team
We have a challenge and whoever makes it stays

I am open for any other options. I feel it is unfair for me to point someone out and tell them they are not on the team because I screwed up. So please let me know what you all think. I would like to hear from everyone. Sorry guys, and don't be shy about your choice.

Replies

• BodybyPlants
    BodybyPlants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Whats this team for?
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    September Tribal Challenge
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I would like to stay on this team, has anyone had offers from other teams?
    Sass, you have gone to the effort of putting the team together so I hope you will stay as leader so I am not sure what to do.
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would love to stay and would be open to the competition as well. Hopefully someone will drop out or has been offered to another team.
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    I would like to stay on this team, has anyone had offers from other teams?
    Sass, you have gone to the effort of putting the team together so I hope you will stay as leader so I am not sure what to do.

Ditto
  • cashandra
    cashandra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, i'm gonna be dropping out of this competition. I am a member of 3 other challenges, none as big as this one, but wt loss is wt loss right! so hope you ladies enjoy and KICK SOME BUTT! :-)
  • januarygal
    Options
    Hey ladies, i'm gonna be dropping out of this competition. I am a member of 3 other challenges, none as big as this one, but wt loss is wt loss right! so hope you ladies enjoy and KICK SOME BUTT! :-)

thanks casshandra and good luck with your other challenges :smile:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options

Thanks casshandra!

Team Sass is a go!!!!
  • sass30
    Options
    Thank you cashandra, you are a great person and good luck with your other challenges!

Okay now for a team name, unless you all want to keep Team Sass. I only used that because I had no idea what to call the topic. So if anyone has any fabulous ideas, post away!
    For some reason I can only come up with Slimtastic.
  • seballard09
    Options

Thanks Cashandra - that was really great! Good luck!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options

Thank you cashandra :flowerforyou:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Thank you cashandra, you are a great person and good luck with your other challenges!

Okay now for a team name, unless you all want to keep Team Sass. I only used that because I had no idea what to call the topic. So if anyone has any fabulous ideas, post away!
    For some reason I can only come up with Slimtastic.

First thing that comes to mind is.... sassy pants? How about.... sexy and sassy? Just a thought.

I'm so ready for this challenge!
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like Slimtastic!!
  • sass30
    Options
    oooooooo....I like sexy and sassy!
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    I'll vote for Sexy and Sassy! (with the explanation point)
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I like Sexy And Sassy :wink:
    Team S.A.S. for short!!!
  • spurradic
    spurradic Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    wow, im behind! :( i got sass's message the other day, but didnt look at the thread till just a minute ago.

thanks Cashandra, that was really nice! :)

i can vote for "Sexy and Sassy!" and like jules said, "S.A.S." for short.

its good to see some of my current challenge teammates here! and cant wait to meet our new teammates :)
  • sass30
    Options
    So I think it is time to introduce ourselves

My name is Sara, I am quickly approaching 31. I live in upstate NY, USA and have 2 daughters, the youngest is 1 and the oldest will be 8 in a couple of weeks. I work in Human Services with Developmentally Disabled and Mental Health, I work in vocational rehabilitaion and more specifically with High School aged children. I shoot for 5 am workouts, love to sweat and I am obsessed with my new body, specifically the new gain in muscle definition ( can't stop making my OH poke my muscles). I believe everyone should be happy with their body and that I should take my knowledge and help others. I believe in heavy weight lifting for women and am just finding a love for extreme cardio.
    I am very interested in others helping to keep me accountable, for after all, there is always more to learn from those around us. I love competition so I if I seem a little over the top you know why. I am not about excuses but I am about solutions to the problem!

I am going to submit our team name as Sexy and Sassy! to Gary.
  • januarygal
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have struggled with my weight for many years and am recovered from an eating disorder that lasted for 20 years. I avoided diets for a long time because they often resorted in me returning to my destructive habits. Thus, I slowly gained weight. Now though,, I am in a really good space in my life, happily married to my high school sweetheart for 29 years, three wonderful daughters with the youngest just heading to university this year. I love my job, especially since I switched to part time. So now is the time to finally take care of myself. I am headed back to the gym and I too like lifting heavier weights than most women use. A few years ago I could bench press 130 lbs and I would like to get there again. Something I do need to include in my routines in more stretching and other exercises to increase my flexibility.
    Anyway I look forward to getting fitter with our sassy and sexy team.
  • spurradic
    spurradic Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    well, my name is also sarah :) i am a software developer so by the nature of the job i sit all day. i was always a heavy person, even as a child, but decided 3 years ago to finally do something about it. i signed up for a weight loss challenge in conjunction with the usmc fitness bootcamp i was attending (run by a former marine drill sargent). i lost 70ish lbs in 6 months, came in 3rd in the competition (behind two guys who last time i saw them had gained most if not all of their weight back....) and havent looked back sense! i ended that challenge in the best shape of my life! but in the last year or so i started getting the mentality that i was working out so i could eat what i wanted when i wanted, then after knee surgery in january it just kinda got worse....one day i woke up and realized that i didnt work that hard to go backwards. so now that my knee is happy with me most of the time again, i can finally step it up a notch and go back to the workouts i love! :) i love to run, although im having to work my way back into that these days and i too believe that women dont have to do light weights just because they're women :) i would love to be able to do morning workouts but with the schedule i have these days its just not possible....but a workout is a workout! as long as it gets done! :)

boy that was longer than i intended it to be! :) sorry!