Biggest Loser September Weight Loss

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
GAIN CONFIDENCE, LOSE WEIGHT, ESTABLISH HEALTHY HABITS WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE IN A FRIENDLY SUPPORTIVE COMPETITION ;)

September is a great time to recommit to your weight loss goals, so join with us for our September Challenge to help keep you motivated. September could be your month!!
SEPTEMBER REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and
We are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge and support group.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here (this helps to keep the page on the front page of the challenges board), then click on the link below to get started! This link will bring you right to the announcement on our homepage titled "September NEW MEMBER Registration.Starting Weights”:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10691150/september-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

**Note: You may have to join the group to post your starting weights.**

Registration ends this September 1.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

BIGGEST LOSER GROUP PAGE
( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge )

Replies

• Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! Been looking for this everyday the past week :D I'm in!
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Yes for me as well. Falling off the wagon and need to hoist myself back up and quit groveling in despair because I gained some weight back.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more, comment here and then head over to the starting weights thread and post your starting weight!
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thinking of doing this
  • KillaLindzilla
    KillaLindzilla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely on board!
  • AB0215
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @Bendiz_ @Rocknut53 @FireVixen_Fayth @KillaLindzilla Thank you for commenting here and you have been allocated to teams, please check the starting weights thread for your team assignments!

To register, please leave a comment here and then head over to the registration thread and post starting weights https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10691150/september-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

1. Enter your information in the message as follows:

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, Aug 26 - Sat, Sept 1)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Still room for more.

Registration closes Sept 1st (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.

Still room for more!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more, please comment here first!!
  • Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi, I already commented on the registration thread. I was already apart of the group from a couple years ago. But here's my comment here!
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    just joined and signed up! :)
  • laura_losesit2
    laura_losesit2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Would love to give this a shot
  • AB0215
    Options
    @laura_losesit2 @littleflutterby @Be_Lively Thank you for commenting here and you have been allocated to teams, please check the starting weights thread for your team assignments!

To register, please leave a comment here and then head over to the registration thread and post starting weights https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10691150/september-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, Aug 26 - Sat, Sept 1)

Still room for more.

Registration closes Sept 1st (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Gonna register now!! :)
  • hsuarez1991
    hsuarez1991 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Registering.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more!! Comment here and then head to the starting weights thread to post your starting weights!
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    hi just got back from being away and missed a couple of posts am i able to rejoin posted last weeks weigh in today.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more!! Comment here and then head to the starting weights thread to post your starting weights!

• mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    heading over to register. Thank you for putting up this challenge it sounds fun!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @mram3585 @hsuarez1991 @cdavisdeva Thank you for commenting here and you have been allocated to teams, please check the starting weights thread for your team assignments!

@redrob1966 You are still on team Run Track Minds and will be rolled over into September!

Still room for more.

• jdavid101
    jdavid101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Registered 👍🏻
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hello, yes count me in