I need some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Just an update:

So I took some of your advice and I brought this up to my wife. She said "Dave, you know we're not married, right? I'm your therapist." So then I got on her about making it awkward and stuff. Also, it turns out K was really a strange reflection on the wall from the sun shining through the window and my pipe.

So, I should go paste this in the what made me smile thing.

I had a feeling 🙄
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Just an update:

So I took some of your advice and I brought this up to my wife. She said "Dave, you know we're not married, right? I'm your therapist." So then I got on her about making it awkward and stuff. Also, it turns out K was really a strange reflection on the wall from the sun shining through the window and my pipe.

What a twist!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    Just an update:

I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and... I just figure it out.

Yeah, anyway. My best friend is Ben Affleck.

Does Ben also take you to Olive Garden?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Just an update:

I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and... I just figure it out.

No, the sumbitch.

Then he's really not your friend. Everyone knows OG is the bomb.com
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Just an update:

No, the sumbitch.

..... you need a new friend.

I bet Joaquin Phoenix would take you to Olive Garden.

I'll text him for you.

• TheWorstOne
    TheWorstOne Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Cheating is wrong. I would never do it unless I did.
  • Andari26
    Andari26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Timing can be everything. Agree with the majority. Accept it and press. Look forward, not behind you. And this is a more common then you likely think.
  • joha5603
    joha5603 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    simplypc wrote: »
    No one or no love is worth loosing my kids. Or screwing them up because they are now in a split home.
    @simplypc ... a split home does not screw kids up. Miserable adults behaving in *kitten*, unhealthy ways, meanwhile enduring a so-called life "for the sake of the kids" (and what kid needs that burden) screws kids up. Respectful, communicative adults making healthy choices (which may include divorce) and putting kids first does not screw kids up.

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Yes, many people have similar experiences. Not everyone acts on their chances.

Focus on your wife and family.
  • simplypc
    simplypc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    joha5603 wrote: »
    simplypc wrote: »
    No one or no love is worth loosing my kids. Or screwing them up because they are now in a split home.
    @simplypc ... a split home does not screw kids up. Miserable adults behaving in *kitten*, unhealthy ways, meanwhile enduring a so-called life "for the sake of the kids" (and what kid needs that burden) screws kids up. Respectful, communicative adults making healthy choices (which may include divorce) and putting kids first does not screw kids up.

It may not screw up all kids but I disagree some it does and if I love my kids dad I’m not about to ruin that chasing something else. My husband is over 50 and still gets emotional and upset when talking about his dad moving out when he was 9. So no it doesn’t screw up all kids but some are scared. It would be the parent that has to make that call not me assuming I know all answering some internet post. I can tell you my oldest would be devestated not having his entire family together. Maybe it comes from loosing his oldest brother at an early age none the less My husband and know we have to work very hard to keep us all on the right track.
  • Buzzopia
    Buzzopia Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is why I don't use facebook .I don't need my past haunting my future .
  • SelenaMariaStewart
    SelenaMariaStewart Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If this is actually real, then I honestly feel bad for your wife. If this is fake, then go get a life. Seriously.