What's your biggest meal?

2»

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Lunch because that's how we traditionally eat, but my definition for lunch time may be different. We usually have lunch somewhere between 2 pm and 4 pm. It's usually 600-1000 calories, but most commonly about 800. Supper tends to be my lightest meal, often no more than 350 calories unless I'm going out. In that case, I make lunch my lightest or skip it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Snack right before bed lol. I eat 90 percent plus of my daily calories within few hours before bed. I don't get hungry until afternoon so I have a meal and then another sometimes if I am hungry, but eat majority late at night when I am done with work and errands for the day. I get more done during the day and I like to eat a HUGE night snack.
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    My lunch or dinner. Either they're about the same or one is larger than the other. I tend to skip breakfast.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Used to be dinnertime, but these days it is lunch.
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    All my meals are about the same, lunch is slightly bigger than breakfast and dinner.
  • Sarahbethany89
    Sarahbethany89 Posts: 77 Member
    Bounces between Lunch and Breakfast, Trying to keep later in the day lighter
  • RadishEater
    RadishEater Posts: 470 Member
    I eat like a hobbit, so most days my calories are spread out fairly evenly over the meals
    first breakfast , second breakfast, 11am snack, lunch , afternoon snack, dinner, dessert

except 1st breakfast and 11 am snack is smaller than the rest. But none of the meals end up being more than 500 calories.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Dinner for sure. I feel like my other meals are just to get me by, but dinner is what I look forward to and what I want to be my "good" meal.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I like for it to be dinner but it's best if it's lunch, as I get crazy snacky mid afternoon otherwise.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    I've tried to make lunch my biggest meal but have failed miserably ... so supper is normally my biggest. There are times when lunch is a bigger than normal meal so then I scale down my supper meal.
  • mwalls33
    mwalls33 Posts: 10 Member
    No breakfast lunch at 11:30-12:30 and dinner around 7 I eat lunch most to burn most of the day
  • torabelle79
    torabelle79 Posts: 63 Member
    What is your biggest meal of the day? I like to eat a smaller breakfast and lunch so I can use more calories for supper!

Breakfast is mine. I'm ravenous in the mornings and eat less throughout the day....sometimes not eating supper if I've used all my calorie allowance.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Dinner!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    mines breakfast, i love a good breakfast how ever my job is sedentary so i tried to keep good throughout the day
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    DINNER!!!!!!
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    Even throughout the day. I can't front or back load calories without wanting to eat way too much at the large meal lol.
  • Giantorange
    Giantorange Posts: 6 Member
    Read the title and thought you meant biggest ever! Dinner for me, easily. Although If I've had a hard bike ride, I can put away quite a bit straight afterwards.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Dinner/ supper- I eat as best I can for breakfast- light lunch because I am usually running- then I eat a good supper and snack at night. because of my schedule