The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    People I thought to be gone and people I thought would never step foot in here. This thread makes me happy. What a brilliant idea @swannysez

It makes me happy too. But I can't take full credit for it. @DeadliftsAndSprinkles kinda inspred me. I know you have had your face for long stretches as your profile pic @CoffeeAndContour but are ya gonna share one with us? I can say categorically that you are quite non-golemesque.

Haha, you seen that. Admittedly, I was just playing when I made that comment. Forgive the hair, I just woke from a nap.

fmia3a6dqroh.jpeg

<3<3<3
    You always take my breath away!
  • mrmojorisin80
    mrmojorisin80 Posts: 55 Member
    sql4xvyv9rqs.jpg
    Sorry no selfies but this is close!

Nice pic! Would this be called an "us-ie" or a "we-sie"... maybe a "groupie".... ?
  • DWBalboa
    St4rFire wrote: »
    t9m113uoh7yk.jpg

POST WORKOUT

>:)

You look stunning pre or post workout, and I love the color and your do.

Of course now this just calls to my attention just how gnarly I look after a W/O.
  • mrmojorisin80
    mxs6l30l0zif.jpeg
    No filter needed, that is a gym glow!! Been maxing out all week and beat my PR on bench! 105 to 110

Very nice!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    People I thought to be gone and people I thought would never step foot in here. This thread makes me happy. What a brilliant idea @swannysez

It makes me happy too. But I can't take full credit for it. @DeadliftsAndSprinkles kinda inspred me. I know you have had your face for long stretches as your profile pic CoffeeAndContour but are ya gonna share one with us? I can say categorically that you are quite non-golemesque.

I'm so glad you said it because I was trying to think of a way to steal the credit away from you without looking like a *kitten* :laugh:

I knew you had to be steaming. :D

It makes me happy too. But I can't take full credit for it. @DeadliftsAndSprinkles kinda inspred me. I know you have had your face for long stretches as your profile pic @CoffeeAndContour but are ya gonna share one with us? I can say categorically that you are quite non-golemesque.

Haha, you seen that. Admittedly, I was just playing when I made that comment. Forgive the hair, I just woke from a nap.

fmia3a6dqroh.jpeg

Ain't nothing to forgive. Ya look dynamite! Thanks for playing along. <3
  • mrmojorisin80
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    I do the bore and quitsies before actually removing all makeup so it turns into panda eyes. I never blow-dry my hair. And I also have coffee at 12 am. Hi. hrm7b6fnlcn1.jpg

you always look amazing... what planet are you from?

Venus duh

Venus rhymes with... Genus... I know you were thinking something else...
  • SwannySez
    mxs6l30l0zif.jpeg
    No filter needed, that is a gym glow!! Been maxing out all week and beat my PR on bench! 105 to 110

Way to go!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Lipstick_n_lunges Posts: 1,201 Member

fmia3a6dqroh.jpeg
    Easily one of the most beautiful people on this planet. You are obviously outwardly gorgeous, but your soul is one most should aim for!! Love yoh around the sun and back!
  • DWBalboa

fmia3a6dqroh.jpeg
    Easily one of the most beautiful people on this planet. You are obviously outwardly gorgeous, but your soul is one most should aim for!! Love yoh around the sun and back!

I couldn't have said it better, but we could say the same about you too.
  • SwannySez
    Deisler26 wrote: »
    miarzpqfq1ry.jpeg

I always look this bad

Welcome!
  • SwannySez
    dujpxjw4xj49.jpeg
    Can’t get much better than this. :( No, really, I can’t.

Who needs it to? Nicely done!
  • SwannySez

fmia3a6dqroh.jpeg

ma9wvye3r9b9.jpg

I dunno, leut, I kinda prefer your other selfie even if you are smiling more in this one.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    skctilidie wrote: »
    My people! I’ve missed these faces! Here’s mine...makeup free, PMS chin breakout, bags under my eyes from too many night shifts, melting because the power (and therefore the AC) just came back on after a 4 hour outage, ready for bed in a completely shapeless tank top, and all.

y5nkl5ynbnen.jpeg

I love you so very very much :)