Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 51

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,878 Member
    Options
    @allison8668 Your persistence is inspiring. Thank you for that.

@airbeat Subway is great if staying within your macros like you are. Just steer clear of Jared :D

@savvyrose88 Don't be afraid to log in your weight during this daily challenge. If you read my posts past & present, you'll see all my weakest moments as well as my normal body fluctuations. I am here to learn about my body, face my failures so I learn from them, celebrate my achievements, and hopefully lose weight along the way while getting healthier. I find that looking at numbers quare in the face/straight in the eyes is my way of being honest with myself and learning at the same time. And it's also a way of showing destiny that I am NOT BACKING DOWN from my fight. I hope my journey can help you and that yours will help me. I love this 10 day challenge most because NO ONE JUDGES YOU on this challenge. We only uplift. So, always, do what is best for you but remember to keep your chin up girl! You got this!!!

@allmannerofthings I hit the 170's this past Sunday. Come join me, it feels great! You are almost there and I know you can do it!

@madisonmolly2017 Congrats on the 150's. I'll meet you there in a few months!

@deckhogan1 sugar is also my weakness, especially at night. How I combat this is with dark chocolate. I use Sam's club 90% cacao as it has zero carbs. Lindt is another I use when I can't get to a Walmart but it's a little pricier and a bit higher in carbs. I started about a year ago using the 72% cacao (much tastier) and s..l..o..w..l..y worked my way up to 90% (much more bitter). I eat 1 square at night (2 if my macros allow it). I break the square into 8-10 small pieces then let each one slowly melt in my mouth. Because it's so rich you've taken so long to eat it, your brain thinks you've had tons of chocolate. It COMPLETELY satisfies my sweet cravings. It does contain sugars or sugar alcohols so if you are T2D like me, watch your amounts and frequency. The antioxidents are an added bonus. I hope this helps.