What do you miss the most?

Options

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Booze... i don't drink anywhere near as much any more.

This. But it is more because I have become such a light weight drinker, than cals.
    (Will order my G&T's tall and fru-fru drinks half alcohol :'( )

From my experience, I have found the longer I have been maintaining (not counting) the less I think of the calorie content.

I often mentally review my nutrition at the end of the day and will throw in a protein shake if I think I am short.

So to answer the initial question, there is nothing I miss but the above mentioned alcohol.

Cheers, h.
  • lililomo
    lililomo Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    real pizza, fried calamari, home made foccaccia, great red wine.

lots of red wine... :s
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Hearty craft beers for sure. I can't handle the alcohol content now since I'm a lightweight (and a cheap date!), but *oh wow* they are delicious! 2 light beers is plenty for me now and I only do that about once a week.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    Hearty craft beers for sure. I can't handle the alcohol content now since I'm a lightweight (and a cheap date!), but *oh wow* they are delicious! 2 light beers is plenty for me now and I only do that about once a week.

Make the first your preferred beer, go light on the 2nd. It is worth the cals to savour the flavour of the one.
    (It works well for me B) )

Cheers, h.

I like your thinking! I'll put the plan on action sometime this weekend.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen blizzards
  • lililomo
    lililomo Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »

https://giphy.com/gifs/stanaustralia-fun-party-2yvhd1IJCoALb1YQ89
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Jar of peanut butter and a spoon....
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I am really awful at guesstimating, so what I miss most's what doesn't have Nutrition Facts available! Thereby I only consume those things, during deficit breaks and/or when I spontaneously exercise, such as: walking home because I missed the bus or snow shoveling & therefore I don't calculate, those calories! My favorite ice cream isn't available within single serve or even pint containers but it's nearly my daily caloric allowance & thus once I open it, I know that that's my food for the day once weekly!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Frazdogg wrote: »
    These.

ostyo2k1oafg.jpeg

Those should be ordered with a side of coronary by-pass.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Alcohol tolerance. Losing 185lbs - I get drunk much quicker now, so I need to be extra careful in social situations where there is alcohol.
  • Candyspun
    Candyspun Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I don't miss anything.