All Disease Begins In The Gut !

Options
For many years I have studied nutropath and how our bodies have the ability to heal themselves (given the right conditions).
As all disease begins in the gut, I concentrated here first and was surprised to discover just how terrible a diet most of us have been fed by society
Personally I decided to follow a few simple rules which have benefited me greatly.

Stop eating Wheat, Dairy, Refined Sugar - Now my tummy isn’t bloated, I don’t get abdominal pains and no more migraines!

Eat organic - this gets more minerals into your body and lessens toxins getting in too

Let your tummy rest for 5 hours in between meals - no snacking or nibbling. - my tummy is much much happier now and my stools are normal

Stop eating bad salt (table salt that only has 2 minerals). Instead eat good salt - Celtic or Himalayan salt, that is actually good for you with it’s 82 minerals

Don’t drink during meals. Either drink 1/2 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after. Drinking water during meals brings alkaline to your gut but when you eat, your body produces hydrochloric acid to help digest your food so it’s doesn’t digest properly if you neutralise with water.

Drink more water - small and often

Try to eat more alkalising food as your body works far better and fends off diseases easier.

Stop drinking coffee and other acidic drinks like cola because your body balances the PH levels by drawing on calcium from your bones - which is not good for you as it weakens your bones.

Exercise - this bring more oxygen into your body and wards off cancer, which cannot live in the presence of oxygen

I could talk for hours on this subject and evidence the detail but that is saved for my talks and classes

Hope this snippet of info helps

Replies

• workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Please.....
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    What works for you may not work for others.

That would be like saying hey lets all do chemotherapy that way no one will get cancer. :(:s
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Society should encourage our doctors and health professionals to embrace the scientific communities more recent findings and leave the beliefs of the 1950's where they belong, in the past.

Which recent findings do you think doctors are not embracing??

and which outdated beliefs of the 1950s are they clinging to??

I believe they are referring to the massive overuse of antibiotics. It was very common, and does still happen though they are trying to stop...giving antibiotics for every cold, flu, and sniffle that doesn't involve an infection.