Here is my fat picture.

Options

Replies

• emilyvictoria7
    emilyvictoria7 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love when people post their before pictures because sometimes they remind me of my before pictures and are huge motivators, and sometimes they look like where I am now (like yours!) and remind me that my body is normal and can continue to work it. I've lost 60lbs and am sitting around 210, a little taller than you are, and the exact same body shape.

We'll get there, girl! Feel free to add me, I have another 50lbs to go to my goal of 160lbs.
  • cozmokitty61
    cozmokitty61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! It takes great courage to post your pic! I applaud you and congratulations on starting a healthy 2018
  • cactusdove
    cactusdove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've never taken a before pic. Hate the camera on a good day. I'm going to give it a try. Maybe I need a good motivator like that.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You can do it, and don't worry, my fat pic took a lot of guts to post as well. It is however the best motivation picture you will have.

Wish you all the best.
  • imabeevampire
    imabeevampire Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    thanks guys :) I love all the support you get here at MFP, :)
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 30 lbs. I can live with 25 but that's my mini goal. I'm around 155 now and only 4'11" and miserable is an understatement.
  • imabeevampire
    Options
    perkymommy wrote: »
    I want to lose about 30 lbs. I can live with 25 but that's my mini goal. I'm around 155 now and only 4'11" and miserable is an understatement.

You can do this! Keep sticking at it even during the hard days and when you start seeing the difference in photos and people telling you, you'll feel amazing and will get there :)
  • HufflePuffleShuffle
    Options
    Amazing progress pictures, thanks for putting yourself out there and posting these photo's. I'm right at the start of my weight loss journey and I think I need to take some photos of my own for motivation.
  • arnnanz
    arnnanz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Good for you posting the picture. Can't wait to see the after. :)
  • imabeevampire
    Options
    Good for you posting the picture. Can't wait to see the after. :)

me either :D saved it on my phone so its motivation :D
  • poolplayer67
    poolplayer67 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I took a couple of before pics but will not post till i have after pics :) None of you need to see mine hehehehe..GD luck i know u can do it.
  • klovesd84
    klovesd84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful body shape! I love that you’ve upgraded your lingerie in the photos too! Great work.
  • RSr09
    RSr09 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We are here for you!!!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I admire your courage in posting that picture. It sounds like you have specific goals in mind and you are taking pride in what you have accomplished so far. You do have a lovely body shape. Good luck and continued success.
  • imabeevampire
    Options
    klovesd84 wrote: »
    What a beautiful body shape! I love that you’ve upgraded your lingerie in the photos too! Great work.

It makes a difference to my confidence trust me. A good fitting bra is SO important to women.
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Go go go go go! Get your dream body!