Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 51

Options

Replies

• Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    Bendiz_ wrote: »
    9/02 - 173.5 (-0.5) I was very correct about it being my time of the month :neutral: Craving carbs like crazy! But eating more protein and oatmeal for breakfast really helps. Not stressing about the weight at all, this will fix itself when my lady troubles are over. I'm logging, staying under my calorie goal and exercising everyday.

9/03 -
    9/04 -

@Bendiz_ I'm glad the oatmeal helped you! It also helps me stay full longer, along with the carb craving. That time of the month is so cruel to us :/. Hang in there, you're doing amazing!

Right back at you! Thanks for the awesome tip on the oatmeal :smiley: Saved my day. @cdavisdeva
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    9/02 - 173.5 (-0.5) I was very correct about it being my time of the month :neutral: Craving carbs like crazy! But eating more protein and oatmeal for breakfast really helps. Not stressing about the weight at all, this will fix itself when my lady troubles are over. I'm logging, staying under my calorie goal and exercising everyday.

9/03 -
    9/04 -

@Bendiz_ I'm glad the oatmeal helped you! It also helps me stay full longer, along with the carb craving. That time of the month is so cruel to us :/. Hang in there, you're doing amazing!

Right back at you! Thanks for the awesome tip on the oatmeal :smiley: Saved my day. @cdavisdeva

Thanks! And you're so welcome :)@Bendiz_
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,890 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Tish!
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Tish!!! :)
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 Happy birthday!
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 Happy birthday from me too!