Replies

• jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    KeriA wrote: »
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    Round 47- SW 175 EW 170 (-5lbs)

9/02 160 😊. Got a good walk in yesterday before it got too humid out, and did zumba. The past several days I've been exhausted, more so than normal. Have thought about increasing my calories a little. I am currently not taking any vitamins because they have always made me sick, but I may have to try them again.

9/04

I get sick when I have vitamins too. My Mom had us take them growing up. She wasn't a good cook but she knew nutrition. We never got colds or flu. But now I get bad headaches. I seem to be able to take somethings like vitamin D a must in Seattle. So I too would like to take them again but hard to experiment when the result it a migraine or something like it. Take care.

@KeriA thanks for the reply. I'm sorry they make you sick also. I'm not sure what it is, but I can't keep them down, and I too get a headache. Strange. Someone suggested once for me to try children's chewable's or gummies, I may try that. You take care too!

@cdavisdeva and @KeriA B complex makes me vomit, which is in all multivitamins. Supplemental D can be toxic. Research ingredients/chemical make up. Might be healthier to invest in a UV lamp and eat foods rich in D.