Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 51

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,990 Member
    Options
    Chiming in on the B complex discussion

I was diagnosed with borderline pernicious anemia when I was 21 years old. That scared the heck out of me. I've taken B 12 and B complex since then. B vitamins have always given me indigestion, but it was tolerable enough that I could take them in the morning. Yes, they smell disgusting and taste worse. Ten years ago, I had to stop taking the B complex every day because they were giving me an upset stomach. Then, I had to give them up completely for a few years because they were causing pains in my stomach. Just recently I began taking them again, after dinner or just before bed. I seem to tolerate them better at night, at least for now.
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    jerier wrote: »
    puttyputty wrote: »
    So busy!

9/3 / 220.8 / Feeling good. I've been lazy about exercise recently, but today will see a change in that. If I do it right, I'll expect a water weight gain tomorrow from some sore muscles. I have a number of challenges I've given myself for the next four weeks and I made progress on all of them yesterday. I had a no meat day, a no caffeine day, a 5 fruits/veggies day, and a clean desk day!

@puttyputty I’m always lazy about exercise. If it feels like work instead of playing, I won’t do it.

I hear you, @jerier. I don't do it for weight loss but to try to stay limber. I have some inflammatory issues that make me stiff and achy if I don't keep myself moving.