The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    2fj5ilaplar4.jpeg
    I’m probably going to regret doing this. This is my first ever selfie. Whatcha see is whatcha get. True to life means makeup is a must for me. Taken today.

So pretty
  • nooshi713
    Options
    Ok heres my ugly angle. Swap away @SnackherBarrell

jldh3p2sbryw.jpeg

Geez you never take a bad pic. Handsome n stuff.
  • nooshi713
    Options
    Since I didn’t follow “angle rules”

Better 😝😝7baz1napw0u1.jpeg

Beautiful!!!
  • smh_cliff
    smh_cliff Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    First time on this board section - isn't it full of pretty people!!
  • nooshi713
    Options
    gebdesvmebsd.jpeg

Today we had pizza. It doesn’t get any more true to life me than this.

Pizza is love
    Pizza is life
    🍕

This pic is cute. And THAT is a pizza! Yum.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    2Racks wrote: »
    g1dkja4ay7vz.jpeg

This is what I imagine myself looking like after tonight’s dinner feast 🤣

Not even close! :D
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    44x9rmpj9et7.jpeg

Lmao, it’s okay.. yesterday I felt like Jabba the Hutt and the way Jabba looked at Princess Leia, was how I stared and ate my icecream 🙊🙊

g1dkja4ay7vz.jpeg

• 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    44x9rmpj9et7.jpeg

Lmao, it’s okay.. yesterday I felt like Jabba the Hutt and the way Jabba looked at Princess Leia, was how I stared and ate my icecream 🙊🙊

g1dkja4ay7vz.jpeg

Haha, who doesn’t stare at ice cream like that! The feeling has started to subside and I’m returning to normal status.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, you've brightened my day so much :heart:
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    While we're at it, have what's probably my only toothy smile selfie. Braces were not a thing around here when I was young, and I have a lifetime of bruxism / filing down to show for, which makes me incredibly self-conscious about smiling on camera. But what the hell. Real life me doesn't just smirk so I guess this is real life me.

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

That smile is contagious :smiley:
    *gasp*
    Kvikly, to ze quarantine!

While we're at it, have what's probably my only toothy smile selfie. Braces were not a thing around here when I was young, and I have a lifetime of bruxism / filing down to show for, which makes me incredibly self-conscious about smiling on camera. But what the hell. Real life me doesn't just smirk so I guess this is real life me.

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

You have such an infectious positive energy about you and you’re beautiful. Your energy radiates through the photos and your smile lights up a room.
    Thanks so much. That's the sweetest compliment I got like this year! You're wonderful.

bojack5 wrote: »

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

Well i think it may have been said already....;).....but you really do have an incredible infectious smile :)

You may even motivate me to post a smiling selfie someday....;)
    You know what T, I'll just camp here until you do. I'm not moving an inch. I need to see that smile.

kace_kay wrote: »

g2cf7b2cls8g.jpg

Sab, you're beyond adorbz and your beautiful smile is contagious! I'm self-conscious of my smile, too. I may have once been accused of being toothless because I only post smirks ((cough cough @LiftingRiot cough cough)) :lol:
    Sooo... where ya teeth at, lady? Gimme a smile :smiley:
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    Ok heres my ugly angle. Swap away @SnackherBarrell

jldh3p2sbryw.jpeg

Good lord, S. Ugly angle?
    mdci9iksmeqf.gif

There's no such thing as ugly angle with you.
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    This is my “we climbed a mountain and came home without stopping to get beer” face.

Aw man, I know the feeling. Especially when you already changed in your comfies before realizing the fatal mistake, and you have to dress decently enough all over again to go for that beer run.

Spock should be honored. And I also like your glasses.
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    2fj5ilaplar4.jpeg
    I’m probably going to regret doing this. This is my first ever selfie. Whatcha see is whatcha get. True to life means makeup is a must for me. Taken today.

Well, there's a first for everything - and damn is this first one a winner! You look absolutely lovely.
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    gebdesvmebsd.jpeg

Today we had pizza. It doesn’t get any more true to life me than this.

Pizza is love
    Pizza is life
    🍕

Alright, I'm sold. I wanna be part of your life.