Here is my fat picture.

Options
1235»

Replies

• klovesd84
    klovesd84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I so agree about a good fitting bra. I had my first bra fitting two years ago and was so surprised to find out I had been wearing the wrong band size my whole life. It was two sizes too big!! I invest in quality bras as well. I even enjoy hand washing them now. Haha
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I used to look like that, and don't anymore! You can do this! Good Luck! And get yourself a food scale, and use it!
  • hikinggal11
    hikinggal11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the journey! Soon you will look back on all of your progress pictures with awe. I love your reasons for getting healthier. Children make us want to better ourselves, don't they?
  • anchower1973
    anchower1973 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I'm inspired by you and all the people here working to melt those extra pounds. I'm sure you can do it :)
  • imabeevampire
    imabeevampire Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    OHFlamingo wrote: »
    I used to look like that, and don't anymore! You can do this! Good Luck! And get yourself a food scale, and use it!

Got a food scale! I hate using it but it's a life saver! Difficult at work or out and about
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing physique just stay focus and put in the work build muscles, eat clean and you will be successful
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    OHFlamingo wrote: »

Got a food scale! I hate using it but it's a life saver! Difficult at work or out and about

Good for you! Try to learn portion sizes from the scale so that eating out of the house is easier to estimate calories. Great job, btw!
  • stewarm01
    stewarm01 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    @imabeevampire too lazy to look through all the post, any updates from the original post?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    stewarm01 wrote: »
    @imabeevampire too lazy to look through all the post, any updates from the original post?

Page 4