Women....Period Tracker App??

Options

Replies

• Lesah0808
    Options
    Womanlog is a great app available on an android phone. It predicts your next period & ovulation. You input your start & end date. Very easy to use & it's free!!
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    any other android users out there with suggestions? i was using Monthly Calendar.. which i loved.. but now apparently i've exhausted the 'free' part of it.. and need to pay for it to enter more stuff.
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have it,, love it I wouldn't be without it now!
  • emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I use My Days to track my cycle, its great and tracks everything, i only use it to track periods and ovulation because i get really bad mood swings at different times of the month and it helps to let me know, ohhh, thats why, it will all be over in so many days etc etc, it also helps when i panic that i am late, with just a traditional calender and the app lets me know that no actually, your cycle isnt exactly the same every month, it varies between 28-33 days for me. im not trying to conceive, in fact im trying not to, but when i do start trying (in like 4years i hope, i will def still use this app, oh and its free on droid market :-)
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty regular, but it's more of a 37 day cycle.
    What I wouldn't kill for this. Mine is more like 26 days. le sigh.

Is there a way to change the cycle length on the app?? i downloaded "period tracker lite", but it has the cycle days set to 28 and i am a 35-38 day cycle gal.
  • freckleena
    Options
    I use pink pad and really like it. There is a free version or advanced for $2.99.
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options

mine is every 3 months lol
  • herillusion
    herillusion Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I use "My Days" on my Android and I LOVE IT. I have been using it for about 6 months and it is free.
  • herillusion
    herillusion Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I Use the "MY DAYS" on the Android and it is a free app.

I don't use it to track when I'm ovulating but I DO track my cycles to see how long they are because I kept assuming I was every 30 day but after 6 months I am now seeing I am every 29 days and only lasting 3 days.
  • catmom2cj
    catmom2cj Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    If you go back and log you last few period start dates it should adjust your average cycle. Not sure how many it would take. When I started using it it put in the last year and it averaged mine right (I'm 25 days).
  • jaeloco
    jaeloco Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I use iperiod lite on my ipad - it's pretty handy and it's free :)
    This is the one that I use as well.
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    I used fertility friend (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/) when we were TTC. It has mobile access and an iphone app. I just used the online version so I can't comment on the iphone app.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    mymonthlycycles.com
  • LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I use the free version on my Ipad. It is great for tracking when I will get my period.

You could use it for ovulation tracking if you are trying to get pregnant, but I just use mine to generally know when my husband will be going through hell each month, lol!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I don't use an app, but I use femilia.com

It's set up so you can do the whole morning temperature thing if you're TTC. I'm not TTC, but I find that the period & ovulation predictor is fairly accurate for me. I've been tracking TOM for like 5 years with that. I normally start within a day that I'm predicted.

Plus they analyze your period length. It's kinda cool to look back and see which months are typically lighter and heavier for me.
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I downloaded fertility friend and I like it a lot so far!!! Let's hope it helps!!!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Fertility Friend is the best!

If any of you ladies are trying to have a baby - please join our group: Fit For Future Families: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/305495-fit-for-future-families-august-2011?page=13
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options

Is there a way to change the cycle length on the app?? i downloaded "period tracker lite", but it has the cycle days set to 28 and i am a 35-38 day cycle gal.
    it will change itself after a couple of months of using it
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I use a free one called "My Days" and it keeps track of my period, I also put in when I take my pill, there is a place for daily notes, also when you have sex...It also tells me when I'm in High Fertility, and Ovulation...I like it :) because I never seem to remember to write that stuff down on the calendar!
  • crazynay96
    Options

it will change itself after a couple of months of using it

or when you first open the program you go to settings at the bottom. then go to period & fertility and then default cycle and change the amount of days. i'd personally set it at 35 and let it adjust from there.... but thats your call. HTH!