Day 1 of the Shred

Options
I survived it!

Replies

• AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm on day 4. I already notice a difference in my endurance. :)
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girls...it gets better and better...it's the only DVD I've stuck to in my whole life!
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done. Tomorrow you may ache so much you can't raise your arms to wash your hair! But persevere - it gets better (having said that, I've not made it to the end yet!)
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Day 4 for me today.. I plan to bring it hard for 25 minutes with Jillian today! Woo Hoo! Just have not figured out when I am going to get it in yet! Uuuggh
  • Chrissy2627
    Options
    Congratulations! Make sure you eat something with protein in it shortly after. I failed to do that and got really shaky and sick on my first day.
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    I am on day 5 today, and I am starting level 2 tomorrow. Are you doing anything else? Did you take measurements? I'm curious to see what happens after 30 days. If you don't mind sharing, do you do cardio as well? I run 1.25 miles 5 days a week, plus at least 90 mins of other cardio 5 days a week, plus crossfit with my trainer once a week, and rock climbing. I won't be able to attribute all of the inches lost to her, but it can't hurt.

Were you surprised by anything that she did?
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    day3 and i ache everywhere!