Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Diet Coke

Options

Replies

• MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke is the devil! Don’t put that swill in your body. It turns straight to fat.

COKE ZERO FOR LIFE!

*smoke bomb*

Oh how could you MsW Zero tastes of Coke. Diet all the way for me. I'm institutionalised to its 90s taste.

I'm drinking a can now while my daughter's have Skate practice.

2gq84nw185wr.jpg

Hahahahaha.

I’ve always liked Coke more than Pepsi, but Diet Pepsi more than Diet Coke. I think I like Coke Zero because to me it tastes the closest to regular Coke. There is a flavor note in Diet Coke that just hits my tastebuds the wrong way and tastes “off” to me. I mean, I’ll drink Diet Coke if there’s no Zero around, it’s just not my first preference.

Lol the hyperbole was just me being cheeky. I don’t think there are any diet sodas that I actively dislike to the point that I would straight up refuse to drink it.

Wave that Diet Coke high and with pride.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke is the devil! Don’t put that swill in your body. It turns straight to fat.

COKE ZERO FOR LIFE!

*smoke bomb*

Oh how could you MsW Zero tastes of Coke. Diet all the way for me. I'm institutionalised to its 90s taste.

2gq84nw185wr.jpg

Hahahahaha.

I’ve always liked Coke more than Pepsi, but Diet Pepsi more than Diet Coke. I think I like Coke Zero because to me it tastes the closest to regular Coke. There is a flavor note in Diet Coke that just hits my tastebuds the wrong way and tastes “off” to me. I mean, I’ll drink Diet Coke if there’s no Zero around, it’s just not my first preference.

Lol the hyperbole was just me being cheeky. I don’t think there are any diet sodas that I actively dislike to the point that I would straight up refuse to drink it.

I'm not at all picky with diet sodas, although I do have preferences. There have been just two that I remember not being able to stand at all: diet RC and Zevia's "Doctor Zevia" (their take on Dr Pepper).
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    I'm quite jealous of folks who can easily find Cherry Zero, especially by the single bottle in convenience stores. Diet Dr. Pepper is a little easier to find. I'd have one every day if cold single bottles were easily located.
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    While I like Coke Zero with a splash of Orange, as it takes me back to the late 1980s in Germany where I could get Mezzo Mix, I’ve been on a Fresca kick the past month.not607vdg7rs.jpeg
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,995 Member
    Options

COKE ZERO FOR LIFE!

*smoke bomb*

2gq84nw185wr.jpg

Hahahahaha.

I'm not at all picky with diet sodas, although I do have preferences. There have been just two that I remember not being able to stand at all: diet RC and Zevia's "Doctor Zevia" (their take on Dr Pepper).

On the subject of taste - which isn't really a debate but hey-ho - I like Pepsi max and Coke Zero.

I don't mind Diet Coke but not my preference as it does have more of a chemically taste to me.

I do not like non cola diet sodas as they all taste chemically. I think cola taste is stronger taste and covers this up more.

I also don't like flavoured colas - cherry, vanilla etc.

And I do remember a spearmint ( peppermint?) Coke a few years back,not sure if that is still around anywhere - tasted like a toothpaste and Coke combo :s
  • alexa0ne
    alexa0ne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    A single can won't hurt but I have stopped drinking sodas a year ago.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    NO artifically flavored soda period. Flavored waters are much better for you

I love those zero calorie water flavorings that come in tiny squeezie bottles. It really helps with variety. Fruit punch, iced tea, kool aid, and all zero cal. Love it!