Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Say it..... without really saying it.

1201202204206207664

Replies

  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,704 Member Member Posts: 246,704 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    It's called the "The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread". Tell me which *kitten* word in that you did not under*kitten*stand. I used really *kitten* small *kiten* *kitten* words

    Eat a snickers :D
  • epr3996epr3996 Member Posts: 2,719 Member Member Posts: 2,719 Member
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,963 Member Member Posts: 11,963 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    is latex allergy a real thing?

    That's why they have Nitrile gloves.

    Gloves?!

    They also have condoms that aren't latex, but please use a nitrile glove instead and tell us how that works out

    Karen, why would I do that?! And how do you know I'm not asking for YOU anyway?!

    You seemed very shocked that latex might involve a face or gloves so I made an assumption. Plus everyone knows I don't use condoms.

    I can’t even with you 😂
    edited September 2018
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,963 Member Member Posts: 11,963 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

    This is an honest to god work of art
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,963 Member Member Posts: 11,963 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

    I don't know if I should laugh or cry. At the moment I am laughing maniacally and semi-hysterically.

    Two birds stoned😂

    glad you liked it and you're not such a pre madonna like @DeadliftsAndSprinkles

    I am totally cool and not bothered by any of this

    xjh3xbcld9j7.gif

    This gif is my favorite 😂😂
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,963 Member Member Posts: 11,963 Member
    Don't say you didn't do the thing that you did when it's painfully obvious that you did, in fact, do the thing

    This is my new favorite vague post
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,466 Member Member Posts: 7,466 Member
    "...and as I watched the cannibals eat one of their own,
    I said a silent prayer, that he would choke them on his way down"
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,963 Member Member Posts: 11,963 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    "...and as I watched the cannibals eat one of their own,
    I said a silent prayer, that he would choke them on his way down"

    Pretty much everything you post makes me feel like I’m having that dream where I’m blending in like a perfect wallflower one second, then the next everyone is studying me and waiting for my answer to the professor but I missed the question because I’m trying to figure out how to get my clothes down from the ceiling and let’s face it, I don’t know the answer anyway because it’s the end of the semester and I only just now found the classroom dammit
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,466 Member Member Posts: 7,466 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    "...and as I watched the cannibals eat one of their own,
    I said a silent prayer, that he would choke them on his way down"

    Pretty much everything you post makes me feel like I’m having that dream where I’m blending in like a perfect wallflower one second, then the next everyone is studying me and waiting for my answer to the professor but I missed the question because I’m trying to figure out how to get my clothes down from the ceiling and let’s face it, I don’t know the answer anyway because it’s the end of the semester and I only just now found the classroom dammit

    thanks always nice to hear from the fans
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,963 Member Member Posts: 11,963 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    "...and as I watched the cannibals eat one of their own,
    I said a silent prayer, that he would choke them on his way down"

    Pretty much everything you post makes me feel like I’m having that dream where I’m blending in like a perfect wallflower one second, then the next everyone is studying me and waiting for my answer to the professor but I missed the question because I’m trying to figure out how to get my clothes down from the ceiling and let’s face it, I don’t know the answer anyway because it’s the end of the semester and I only just now found the classroom dammit

    thanks always nice to hear from the fans

    You probably hear that all the time
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,704 Member Member Posts: 246,704 Member
    I've had a great morning, thanks to you. :)
  • elsie6hickmanelsie6hickman Member Posts: 3,863 Member Member Posts: 3,863 Member
    Insensitive people only worry about themselves.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,704 Member Member Posts: 246,704 Member
    Who did you upset?
Sign In or Register to comment.