The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• kristinemaldonado207
    Options
    Hi, 33 here!
    Nice to meet you, pals.
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Back from an away family wedding- didn't gain anything so consider that a win - tried to stick to the plan as I could but also did not stress about it. Happy for the couple, but happy to be home and back to routine. Have a great Monday!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Actually glad it's Monday. Had an old friend I haven't seen in a few years over Saturday night. Didn't get to bed until 4 a.m. after way too much wine, which made me not give a crap about eating way too many sweets and carbs that day and next day. I.feel.lousy physically and I'm still freaking tired. Now I know why I don't drink and go to bed early. Can't hang anymore. And of course I have absolutely ZERO desire to stuff myself or eat sweets today. Hope that feeling sticks around. Carpe diem.
  • Flab2FitJV
    Flab2FitJV Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 52 as of last week. Down 40 pounds and looking to rid myself of 28 more. 🇺🇸 in the Midwest. Feel free to add me. I could use some encouragement. Have a blessed day!
  • bblueyes1
    bblueyes1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 39 and just started using this app as a food diary. I have already lost a few pounds just by making myself more aware of what I'm eating/drinking. I'm hooked! Happy Monday everyone!
  • sdudley08
    sdudley08 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Nice, bblueyes1! I'm 47 and I've been a bit stuck in a rut, lately. If I could lose 8 pounds, I would be happy. More is great, but 8 is all I need (and it seems, the hardest).
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the food diary is awesome. It's helped me a lot.
  • ostrothero
    ostrothero Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I am new to Blogs and message boards but I’ve used MyFitnessPal for awhile. Glad to meet you
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Been busy with after school activities and eating way too much fast food. The scale has gone in the wrong direction. On a positive note, running and yoga have been helping to keep me sane during the crazy schedule. Hope you all have a great week!
  • Montana_Sean
    Montana_Sean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am 42 and looking for some motivated people to connect with. I have a pretty sizeable goal that I am trying to obtain and would like to hear your successes using MFP. Feel free to add me or let me know of a better area to post the request :)

Thanks!
  • AMcGuigan1
    AMcGuigan1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Andrew here from the UK, age 54 so ok i guess. This is day one of a journey to achieve a lifetime goal of Body Transformation, from an overweight person to a very fit toned 54+ year old dad and husband. Happy to share my journey with you.
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Its raining. Its been raining for 3 days. Regardless, going to go and run now. If I'm not back in an hour, call 911....
  • lemmo78
    lemmo78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Turned 40 this year. Working on losing 30kg's by logging food and exercising. Currently just walking, but looking to start Crossfit. Some positive support would great =D
  • tjcpickering
    tjcpickering Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 44 so I guess I'm in this club. I used to run a lot but haven't done so for many years. Got back on the treadmill today. Thought I'd start with the Couch to 5k programme just to get back into a routine.
  • rhodesmark77
    rhodesmark77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Mark, I am 39 and really want to lose like 50 pounds.
  • dmmihelcic
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 44 so I guess I'm in this club. I used to run a lot but haven't done so for many years. Got back on the treadmill today. Thought I'd start with the Couch to 5k programme just to get back into a routine.

Today is a good day to start!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning M-agers.. the day started out raining but cleared to a perfect walk on the beach kind of day.. hope you all are enjoying the start to your week.
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Options
    Im older than 20 but younger than 50 so i fit in here yay 😂😜
  • dmmihelcic
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Mark, I am 39 and really want to lose like 50 pounds.

Tracking your food accurately is a great start.