Where are the Nerds??

Options

Replies

• yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    b2cw5xwvmi6p.jpeg
    I should have posted this here....it’s getting no appreciation in the selfie thread.....😂 I’m taking it down....

selfie threads r mean xD

Well you were nice to me on the selfie thread 😂

cause fellow nerd :smiley: we stand together

Well thanks for the support 😊
  • Die4you
    Die4you Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just joined and would love to find people to talk to! I'm an all around nerd. Sci fi fantasy (Star Trek, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Marvel and so many more) would live to make friends with other nerdy people.
  • HelloItMeKatie
    HelloItMeKatie Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Oops, somehow I have two accounts. I will post on my main account!
  • jgundz
    jgundz Posts: 2,735 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I completely geek/nerd out over anything Harry Potter! Also love Star Wars, Marvel, LOTR etc!

Please include a message when sending me a friend request!
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    Options
    So, for the Harry Potter nerds here (anyone really) , there's gonna be a new challenge starting in a week for those interested.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10695290/harry-potter-fans-geeks-nerds-looking-for-a-fun-magical-challenge-join-ilvermorny#latest
  • yumesoraki
    Options
    My day two days ago, more Moss.
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    It's gotten a little quiet around here. :o

Latest "addiction"...Euro Truck Simulator 2. Though I was still able to pry myself away from the computer each day this weekend for a hike. The weather was actually cooperating...not something the PNW is known for this time of year. :lol:
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread!
    I am a cognition researcher at a primate holding facility, retired.
    I'm a Harry Potter/LOTR nerd (geek? dork?) and avid reader of pre-1960 sci-fi.
    I've never done cosplay - per se - but I've been known to put on armor and beat on my friends with a sword.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread!
    I am recently retired from a cognition research position at a primate holding facility.
    I am a Harry Potter/LOTR type nerd (geek? dork?) and an avid reader of pre-1960 sci-fi.
    I've never done cosplay - per se - but I have been known to put on armor and beat on my friends with a sword.
    I currently spend lots of time killing zombies.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

Hello fellow nerds.

I'm a gamer chick kinda nerd. :)
  • Shan0Marie
    Shan0Marie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Whovian, video game nerd (currently addicted to Fallout 4 again), and all around lover of nerd things here! :) feel free to add me.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Shan0Marie wrote: »
    Whovian, video game nerd (currently addicted to Fallout 4 again), and all around lover of nerd things here! :) feel free to add me.

I play a lot of MMOs, used to be WOW, now I will go in spurts and play FFXIV often.

I used to play XBOX360, mainly Halo (my fav), COD, GOW. Lots of FPS. So fun to play.
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Trying to name the nerdiest things about me...

I used to be the owner and moderator of a Harry Potter themed message board back in 2005. I've also held my own Harry Potter party once. Dress required, chocolate frogs, we made wooden wands for party favors...scavenger hunt with the hardest item to find was 2 dark marks. They were tattooed on our arms. It took them a while to find it haha....and Moaning Mrytle in the bathroom. Also had Bilbo's birthday party and Happy Growth Scraping Day Party with a Bender Cake. (Futurama)

My family and I go to the Renaissance festival twice a year at the Castle (a ren fair on permanent foundation nearby). Always in costume too. Next year I'd love to finally go as a nymph, but I must be skinny first. Its a goal for April.

My husband and I are huge Buffy the Vampire slayer nerds. Also, we both have LOTR jewelry, and Star Wars clothes like most nerds. And when Kingdom hearts 3 comes out, no one will see us for months. (marathoning isn't an option - there's a needy toddler in the house)
  • yumesoraki
    Options
    Oh, the thread is active again! YAY!
    *Puts on my Slytherin lanyard*
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    I just got through Red Dead Redemption 2! It was such a good game! I think it'll be a toss up between that and God of War for game of the year :)
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Hey it's cool to see folks reviving this thread. I've been goofing around in Warframe lately for PC, playin tabletop/card games, and just about to get started (coughcough) finishing up writing some old stories that I gotta get out there. It's been fast times at Nerd High!
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Hey it's cool to see folks reviving this thread. I've been goofing around in Warframe lately for PC, playin tabletop/card games, and just about to get started (coughcough) finishing up writing some old stories that I gotta get out there. It's been fast times at Nerd High!

My gaming name I usually use is Nyx Nova. I always get asked if it was from Warframe. :D But nah, the Nyx is because of the goddess and Nova is from a friend I used to play Xbox with and I just loved the name Nova.

I have a friend who keeps wanting me to play Warframe with him though I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm strictly a PC gamer now though, I don't own any consoles unfortunately!