New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    The birthday cake Grenade carb Killa bars are unrel! I'm actually OBSESSED. & on a less healthy note, cookies and cream Hersheys crunchers, also amazing.

That Carb Killa bar flavor must be really new, because I've never seen it! Does it taste similar to any other protein bar birthday cake flavor?
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Just found the lenny and Larry choco-mint protein cookie at 711. I really enjoyed it
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I love the syrups this just happens to be my work collection! Im very money conscious I would not be spending $4 a bottle if I thought they tasted like cough syrup. I use the peppermint for my hot cocoa in case your wondering 😂 check out the website they do list some retailers that sell them so you dont have spend $7.95 on S&H. 6fqgb3541n12.jpg

Excuse my ignorance but what are they for? I've never heard of them lol. Do you use them instead of creamer in coffee?

Usually coffee syrups just replace sugar, not creamer (unless you use flavored creamer in which case you might use the syrup and unflavored creamer/half & half/milk instead)! The syrup makes it sweet, not creamy.

I used to spend A LOT of money on syrups so I can’t believe I never tried those... I guess I’ll have to keep an eye out now!!
    04355w9mzbs9.jpg

Oh... my.... goodness.... those cookies are my FAVORITE and I’m a complete sucker for gingerbread!!!! If halo top brought back their gingerbread house I’m buying a case of these cookies and going crazy with them both...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    ha6pkr92249f.png
    Hurry first 1000 free chocolate! If you are eligible the below link will work!

https://www.facebook.com/chocolovexo/posts/1864960130256637

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options

Mmmmm free chocolate. Thanks for the link. :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    ha6pkr92249f.png

Of course you have to join fb 🙄
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    These look interesting. okdw8ztbr28n.png

Also there is an expo east going on today in baltimore and my friend is going so I told her to let me know if she sees any cool new products lol.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    6s832ss2chb6.jpeg

I caved and placed an order from ice cream source for flavors I can’t find anywhere including the new ones. They were so hard from being on dry ice that I was barely able to chisel out a taste, but pumpkin spice latte is delish. Perfect pumpkin spice flavor with a nicely balanced coffee flavor. The triple shot espresso is legit-strong coffee flavor. The peppermint one was a very good mint chocolate flavor but I couldn’t get a big enough bite out to really analyze it. I’ll try to post pics/reviews as I try them this week or next.

Will you tag me in the peppermint review? I'm not a coffee fan so wondering how strong that is
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Heads up today Vitamin shoppe has a sampling event where you can get free bars. I snagged some of the new orgain protein bars and the new quest pumpkin bar! Didn't even know about it but happened to see the sign when I passed the store.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Want to try these wdk1m9cg7gp0.jpeg
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I’ve been eyeing those skinny syrups every time I’m at winners or home sense! Are they only used for coffees, or have people found other uses for them?
    I actually like Walden farms pancake, caramel and chocolate syrups. Those are pretty good for pancakes and toppings for other desserts!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    admaarie wrote: »
    I’ve been eyeing those skinny syrups every time I’m at winners or home sense! Are they only used for coffees, or have people found other uses for them?
    I actually like Walden farms pancake, caramel and chocolate syrups. Those are pretty good for pancakes and toppings for other desserts!

I've seen people sweeten plain yogurt or oatmeal with them :)
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Love the Krunchy Melts- I order the sugar free ones from netrition. Wish they'd come out with a sugar free key lime :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    Love the Krunchy Melts- I order the sugar free ones from netrition. Wish they'd come out with a sugar free key lime :)

I looove those! I’ve tried all their flavors so far but the vanilla is hands down my favorite :) Key lime sounds like it would be awesome!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »

@ncgirl8 @Mexicangreensalsa @hgycta You guys have me interested, now I must try them! I want to try all of these... 7374hnk4ybs6.pngfoaulxl0udt6.png
    owj8in3w1uon.png

qpgu5sic8mhl.png

Have you ever found SF in stores or only online? Which sugar free ones are the best? I have only seen plain vanilla at my store.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    6s832ss2chb6.jpeg

I caved and placed an order from ice cream source for flavors I can’t find anywhere including the new ones. They were so hard from being on dry ice that I was barely able to chisel out a taste, but pumpkin spice latte is delish. Perfect pumpkin spice flavor with a nicely balanced coffee flavor. The triple shot espresso is legit-strong coffee flavor. The peppermint one was a very good mint chocolate flavor but I couldn’t get a big enough bite out to really analyze it. I’ll try to post pics/reviews as I try them this week or next.

Will you tag me in the peppermint review? I'm not a coffee fan so wondering how strong that is

That's the only flavor I'm interested in as well.

@Noreenmarie1234 if you try the Cookie Bites or the meringues let us know how they're!

84945500008.jpg

I'll have to look into Tumaros other flavors! Around 60 calories (weighs only a slight difference more than package), lower carb for those that watch that kind of thing, & lower sodium. I've been using it to put peanut butter in.

By any chance did anyone try this?

Marketside-White-Chocolate-Cinnamon-Roll-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

At my local Walmart I saw they have the Apple Pie Oreos (hated the aftertaste last year) & the Strawberry Shortcake flavors.