Intermittent Fasting Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• LovelyChaosLily
    Options
    new to IF it's been nearly 1 month I'm doing 16:8 so far not totally difficult til it nears my eat window. need IF friends add me
  • Holly23bgs
    Holly23bgs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for about a month, consistently really only for a week now, and have decided that one meal a day (OMAD) works best for me. I don't have to worry about calorie counting that way and I get a nice satisfying meal. I just try to stick to whole, homemade foods and have lost 7 pounds this week alone.
    Anyone feel free to add me! Hoping for new friends for IF motivation :)
  • GeexJai14
    GeexJai14 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Holly23bgs wrote: »
    I've been doing it for about a month, consistently really only for a week now, and have decided that one meal a day (OMAD) works best for me. I don't have to worry about calorie counting that way and I get a nice satisfying meal. I just try to stick to whole, homemade foods and have lost 7 pounds this week alone.
    Anyone feel free to add me! Hoping for new friends for IF motivation :)

This is what I’ve been doing too (accidentally kind of just happened) but I’ve too lost 7lbs this week I don’t really know anything about fasting but I my seems to be working!

• EASTAFRICAN12340
    Options
    Add me IF friends
  • Gernilee
    Gernilee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your comments and sharing. I am doing it haphazardly. Nonetheless it causes me to feel better. There is Something about giving the stomach a rest, I think, that makes you feel better.
  • ajallen75
    ajallen75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started with IF - am giving 2, 24hr fasts a week a go (for me, this means not eating between 6pm and 6pm Mondays and Thursdays, say). Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon was a bit of an eye opener for me and I really like the idea of having a break for a couple of days and eating "normally" the rest of the time. Will see how it goes but (very, very) early days so far.
  • Xanifur
    Xanifur Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I do IF keto anyone can add. Open diary.
  • radmack
    radmack Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi just started IF and looking to add IF friends.